PDA

View Full Version : Rapha customer service

ariw
01-21-2020, 01:38 PM
Tore a hole on a pair of bibs a while back and finally filled out the form for repair. Received an email with a number after a day or two and pack them up to send them back. Right after I shipped them, they emailed that a repair wouldn’t work and included a code for a $115 credit online. I emailed quickly to ask that the shorts be returned to me and I got them a few days later.

Their gear is expensive, but I love the shorts and the customer service is great.

Ari

dpdan93
01-21-2020, 01:40 PM
Tore a hole on a pair of bibs a while back and finally filled out the form for repair. Received an email with a number after a day or two and pack them up to send them back. Right after I shipped them, they emailed that a repair wouldn’t work and included a code for a $115 credit online. I emailed quickly to ask that the shorts be returned to me and I got them a few days later.

Their gear is expensive, but I love the shorts and the customer service is great.

Ari

People can say what they want but I'm yet to find a pair of bibs I love more than Rapha's. Returns are super easy, there are always great sales etc etc.

R3awak3n
01-21-2020, 01:46 PM
Rapha CS is amazing but for some reason I am being really unlucky with their bibs, they are all coming apart at the chamois. I always message them and they send me coupons but usually not enough to buy a new set and I have bought new ones to only have them come apart as well. Its only the bibs, all my jerseys look new. Anyone is having this problem?

kppolich
01-21-2020, 01:49 PM
I've had great experience with Rapha bibs fading after a year. Quick CS turnaround and either send in bibs and get new ones or send in bibs and get a giftcard to try something else.

I've also have great CS experience with CeramicSpeed. Which includes two separate times they 2-day-air'd bottom bracket parts from Denmark to Wisconsin, for free.

Johnnyg
01-21-2020, 01:54 PM
Rapha customer service has been very good to me of the years.