PDA

View Full Version : Zanconato Racing 2020 Kits now on sale..FINAL DAY!!!

StephenCL
01-21-2020, 10:55 AM
Folks,

After eight amazing seasons, we are making the last forseeable run of Zanconato Racing kits, and it will be the last year for the team under the current sponsorship structure.

We have had an incredible run with multiple National Champions, mutliple State Champions in both mens and womens, as well as way to many podiums to mention!

We have done the Tour of Flanders Sportive, as well as toured the French Alps during the tour.

None of this would have been possible without the help of The Paceline!

The kit order will be open from now, through the 2nd of Feb at midnight and will be delievered before April 1st.

We have some new items this year including gloves and some wicked cool shoe covers, so please check out the spotify store.

Finally, if any one has any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via PM, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Https://zanconato-racing-team.myshopify.com/

Wayne77
01-28-2020, 10:11 PM
Assisting Steve a bit here. I feel its worth noting that the order window ends this Saturday, so if you are interested please submit your orders before then.

Here are some better pictures of key pieces (there are also long sleeve jerseys, jackets, gilet, etc)

Thanks for your support Zanconato fans

saab2000
01-29-2020, 07:10 AM
I ordered some of the items about 5 years ago and just placed another order. Nice stuff.

COYO1
01-30-2020, 07:29 AM
I placed an order again this year. Thanks for pulling this together StephenCL!

eippo1
01-31-2020, 01:10 PM
Just placed an order for a couple more kits. Such good stuff.

Keith A
01-31-2020, 01:40 PM
Just placed my order as well.

climbgdh
02-02-2020, 08:02 PM
Just got in under the wire for some more Zanconato kit..... awesome stuff.