PDA

View Full Version : WTB(?) Baby Jogger

trophyoftexas
01-03-2007, 11:29 AM
My son wanted me to put it out there that they need a baby jogger. He thinks he'd like to get a 20" wheel model but would consider a 16" model. Used is OK as long as it's in nice shape. He's kind of wishy washy about "pulling the trigger" on a deal so I can't promise anything other than that I'll pass any information gathered on to him.....thanks!

Chris
01-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Got one hanging in the garage, maybe used a dozen times (and that's stretching it). I think it is a Kool Stop or something along that line. I'll check when I get home. I don't want much for it, so we can probably meet his needs without him having to go deep.

William
01-03-2007, 11:39 AM
I've got a Kool Glide (if I remember correctly). Tears down and back up quickly, hand brake, large tires with schrader tubes (though you could run presta if you prefer). In great shape and has been boxed and packed away for the last couple of years.

Wouldn't ask much at all for it. I'll check later this afternoon. Then take your pick.

William

PS: I actually considered putting a DA brake on it for a hoot. Never did though.

trophyoftexas
01-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Still not sure about needing/wanting one of these but the baby is HERE! Any luck from those that posted a "maybe?" Thanks!

Chris
01-27-2007, 06:44 PM
I have mine. It's an Adams stroller. $50.00 plush shipping costs and it's yours.

trophyoftexas
01-27-2007, 08:55 PM
He wants to do his research and see if it is a model that has the features he wants.....gee's, you'd think he was buying a new Ottrott or something!