PDA

View Full Version : Chris king Hub Info?

tuscanyswe
12-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Cant seem to find hub specs for my wheelbuild. Does anyone have some info.

I have what i think is r45 disc hubs with 6 bolt rotors and shimano body. 100x12 and 142x12 mm TA

Cant seem to find these on ck site. Only find Centerlock versions. I guess 6 bolt are disscontinued?

Anyone know the hub specs for these 6bolt version? need to calculate spoke lengths..

Thanks
B

tuscanyswe
12-10-2019, 05:42 PM
So CK responded faster than the forum. Almost unheard of! :banana:

As suspected it was the same specs as for the centerlock hubs. Carry on.

Thx

Philly4eyes
12-10-2019, 08:31 PM
FYI same spec as centerlock but I recently found out they use a different axel so QR to TA conversion is a pain as they are out of 6bolt TA axels and they are “de prioritized” since the 6 bolt is discontinued. I hope you don’t need this info but I though I’d share my troubles before you got too deep into a build if you also needed to convert to TA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadedaid
12-10-2019, 09:39 PM
So CK responded faster than the forum. Almost unheard of! :banana:

CK has impressive email customer service. I got a super quick turnaround when I needed help with my hubs.

tuscanyswe
12-11-2019, 01:42 AM
FYI same spec as centerlock but I recently found out they use a different axel so QR to TA conversion is a pain as they are out of 6bolt TA axels and they are “de prioritized” since the 6 bolt is discontinued. I hope you don’t need this info but I though I’d share my troubles before you got too deep into a build if you also needed to convert to TA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah good to know but mine is allrdy TA so dont see myself having a need to backdate them to QRs or at least i hope not .)