PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on the Vulpine Harrington?

pdxharth
12-01-2019, 10:28 AM
Anyone out there own this jacket? I would love to hear about fit, quality, and durability.

https://www.vulpine.cc/catalog/product/view/id/1507327?click=eyJxdWVyeSI6MTcwMjUsInBhZ2UiOjEsInBh Z2VTaXplIjo4LCJwb3MiOjZ9

Thanks,
HH

Drmojo
12-01-2019, 12:06 PM
I have 4 Vulpine items
Not the Harrington though
All top notch stuff, and great
company. Giving back, supports
all cyclists- women, kids, the disabled
Check website for giving back deals.
Pricey but worth it!
I love Vulpine

pdxharth
12-03-2019, 02:53 AM
Thanks for your opinion on Vulpine. It was enough for me to try and buy the jacket, but the darned thing was out of stock in the size/color I wanted. Drats.

EricChanning
12-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Pre-owned jackets pop up on the Ebay UK site from time to time. Also, check the Sportpursuit website for the brand. The sportswear outlet bought the Vulpine brand and sells past years product there at a discount. Good luck!

I really, really like the Harrington. Like enough to have bought a second jacket in a different color. Fit is pretty trim in the latest version. the V3 (earlier version) has a touch more room in the sleeves and mid section. Styling is top notch. Details are nice. I found the cotton material to be breathable and fine for light rain. Mine were purchased over the summer. It looks like they should hold up to regular commuting without a problem if you aren't particularly hard on clothing.

Drmojo
12-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the tip!
Similar to the Clymb
Members only
Great deals.
The Vulpine socks are tops!