PDA

View Full Version : Thank You.

Lewis Moon
11-28-2019, 09:00 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to this board and everyone on it. You have been an endless source of expertise and entertainment.
This. Place. Rocks.

jr59
11-28-2019, 09:45 AM
So very true.

Black Dog
11-28-2019, 10:05 AM
Absolutely.

dlui
11-28-2019, 10:43 AM
ditto,
thank you everybody

a4racer
11-28-2019, 10:45 AM
Happy LATE thanksgiving to all.

I am thankful for the great folks on this forum--it really is a great community and I'm happy to be a very very small part of it.

jimcav
11-28-2019, 11:06 AM
First thing I did was see the topics posted. I truly enjoy the diverse and decent, civil conversations; and I always learn something, or smile, (or both) every time that I visit.

Happy Holidays to all.

Elefantino
11-28-2019, 11:57 AM
This place has been home since the Too Tall/Serotta Forum days.

A great place and great people!

jpritchet74
11-28-2019, 12:05 PM
Oh hell yes. I couldn't agree more.

I am very thankful for all you guys / gals.

gasman
11-28-2019, 12:22 PM
Agreed !

This is a great a place with a font of knowledge and wisdom. I first discovered this place after the Kahuna/ Bike appreciation forum.
Thank you everyone for your fine contributions and discussions.

Steve in SLO
11-28-2019, 02:18 PM
:beer:

Irishgirl
11-28-2019, 04:51 PM
Very grateful to have been introduced to this forum and thankful to read the post with many resources across many topics, the words of encouragement and the fun and funny banter- very entertaining!

Hope everyone is enjoying Thanksgiving!!

Cheers,
Irishgirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vonruden
11-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Ditto 1000%

Clean39T
11-28-2019, 07:26 PM
Indeed. It's been a true joy to get to know you all. I hope in 2020 that I'll be able to meet more in person and spin some miles together.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mhespenheide
11-28-2019, 08:35 PM
Hear, hear.

:banana:

parris
11-28-2019, 09:58 PM
:beer:

OtayBW
11-29-2019, 07:18 AM
:banana::banana::banana:

soulspinner
11-29-2019, 07:21 AM
Cheers :hello:

Clancy
11-29-2019, 07:35 AM
Agree

These comments made me realize just how much this forum has become part of my daily activities. Supportive, educational, entertaining and thru the classifieds a safe way for me to support my habit.

I believe the thanks go to a handful of established “old timers” on here along with the moderators for always setting an open, inviting, friendly, and civil tone.

A forum that sets the standard for how public forums should operate.

Thank you!

thwart
11-29-2019, 10:18 AM
Agree

These comments made me realize just how much this forum has become part of my daily activities. Supportive, educational, entertaining and thru the classifieds a safe way for me to support my habit.

I believe the thanks go to a handful of established “old timers” on here along with the moderators for always setting an open, inviting, friendly, and civil tone.

A forum that sets the standard for how public forums should operate.

Thank you!

This.

I do understand the preferences of some members who would like all OT posts to be in another and separate subforum, but sprinkling those among the bike threads here keeps this place more lively and interesting.

Rpoole8537
11-29-2019, 11:30 AM
I shut down my FB page. Paceline is so much more enjoyable and informative. No one looking for validation here! Also, great deals on great products.

Elefantino
11-30-2019, 09:54 AM
I shut down my FB page. Paceline is so much more enjoyable and informative. No one looking for validation here! Also, great deals on great products.

And we don't have fake Russian troll news!

cgolvin
12-01-2019, 02:10 PM
I truly enjoy the diverse and decent, civil conversations; and I always learn something, or smile, (or both) every time that I visit.

I even occasionally enjoy the conversations that veer off the road of civility, in the same way that one might watch racing for the crashes.

But +1000 on the original sentiment -- thanks to the mods who maintain order, thanks to everyone who has helped me solve problems both with knowledge and generosity in passing along parts.

When I thought of things for which I am thankful this past Thursday, Paceline and you all were on the list.

gbcoupe
12-01-2019, 03:19 PM

Thankful for many things, Paceline amongst them. Great group!

Sorry to side track a bit. Just noticed you're in Tryon. Beautiful area and nice micro climate.
Still considering the Asheville area for retirement. Should have bought 25-30 years ago when I said, I need to find a place here.
We miss visiting Rock House Winery. Really sucks about the former owner's (Lee as I remember, never met his wife) misfortune. Shame that he could no longer taste what they were making. Hopefully they are well.
Their wine was an unexpected surprise given some of the area's vineyard visits.

KJMUNC
12-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Still the best/only forum I come to daily after 13yrs....crazy it's been that long!

Things have changed, people have come/gone, but overall it's the one place I know I can get any question answered almost immediately with some relative confidence that the answer is correct....and if it's Campy related I know it's coming straight from the Oracle from Boulder. :banana:

Thanks all and hope you have a great holiday season leading into 2020!

robertbb
12-01-2019, 11:10 PM

+1

On 31/12/2018 I resolved to avoid FB for a year. Only a month to go...

Never used twitter, or snapchat, or any of the other "social" platforms...

But my time on bike related forums has skyrocketed and PL is at the top of the list.