PDA

View Full Version : Ted King's Grinduro

joosttx
11-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Here is a cool vlog on Ted King's stay in California for Grinduro. I am pretty stoked that he featured a ride that a couple of friends and I do called "Dawn Patrol" which entails starting in Mill Valley, Ca and jetting up to the top of Tam one hour before sunrise to watch the sunrise from what seems like the top of the world. I missed the ride because I was nursing a fractured pelvis.

https://youtu.be/ZfGZSKog9Zk

morrisericd
11-12-2019, 05:50 AM
I sat and talked to Ted and Ansel Dickey (who shoots all of these things) having a meal and a beer after a gravel race in Northern Vermont (Raid Lamoille). Ansel is also a great guy - he was having a laugh about the production budget differences between their shoots and the Rapha ones. Budget be damned I said - you guys rock!

jpritchet74
11-12-2019, 08:35 AM
fractured pelvis?????

NO!!!!!

Heal fast!

joosttx
11-12-2019, 08:45 AM
fractured pelvis?????

NO!!!!!

Heal fast!

I was riding a week later. Nothing no one can do. It’s is all good now.

m_moses
11-12-2019, 09:01 AM
I watched this yesterday and wondered if Joosttx was in the dawn patrol clip.

I was on my trainer at the time and during the part when TK is bombing that downhill section of Grinduro, it felt like I was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cmb5286
11-12-2019, 11:08 AM
I love his entire channel. He seems really down to earth and Ansel is a great videographer/editor.

merlinmurph
11-12-2019, 12:36 PM
I sat and talked to Ted and Ansel Dickey (who shoots all of these things) having a meal and a beer after a gravel race in Northern Vermont (Raid Lamoille). Ansel is also a great guy - he was having a laugh about the production budget differences between their shoots and the Rapha ones. Budget be damned I said - you guys rock!

Ted was at Raid Lamoille? Seriously? How'd I miss him?
Sure it wasn't VTMonster?