PDA

View Full Version : Happiness!

jchasse
12-28-2006, 05:52 PM
After a long, tedious and wholly unproductive day, I've managed to turn things around.

First, a Dogfish Head Olde School Barleywine. Then the UPS guy rang the bell...bike swag!!

dash
12-28-2006, 06:05 PM
a beautiful way to end a day!

jchasse
12-28-2006, 06:16 PM
After New Year's Eve I'm resolved to ride more and drink less. But it's still December.

:beer:

mwos
12-28-2006, 06:23 PM
UPS!

We're waiting for a Christmas present that was sent on Dec. 20th. Tracking says its still in Illinois. It seems a little snow stymied the UPS deliveries! :D

Kathi

jchasse
12-28-2006, 06:25 PM
UPS!

We're waiting for a Christmas present that was sent on Dec. 20th. Tracking says its still in Illinois. It seems a little snow stymied the UPS deliveries! :D

Kathi

I'm guessing you may not see it for a few more days...little snow on the way. :p

Kevan
12-28-2006, 06:26 PM
I had a Stone Brewing IPA. Certainly that's worthy of a Brooks saddle or sumthin' knockin' on my front door! Ain't it?!

FierteTi52
12-28-2006, 06:28 PM
I had a Stone Brewing IPA.
One of my favorites. Also like their Arrogant B*stard Ale.
Jeff

mwos
12-28-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm guessing you may not see it for a few more days...little snow on the way. :p

:) It's really coming down right now. We're well stocked with wine, and food.

Kathi

Kevan
12-28-2006, 06:30 PM
One of my favorites. Also like their Arrogant B*stard Ale.
Jeff

straight.

michael white
12-28-2006, 06:31 PM
I love my Aliante. rides kinda like a Brooks without the pig-iron undercarriage.

jchasse
12-28-2006, 06:36 PM
I had a Stone Brewing IPA. Certainly that's worthy of a Brooks saddle or sumthin' knockin' on my front door! Ain't it?!

Iff'n my Swift doesn't start conforming to my buttocks soon, i'll sell you one cheap.

I'm still on a 10-yr saddlequest (queue "Lunatic Fringe" - by Red Rider). It's gotten so desperate I'm buying them two at a time now.

Bud
12-28-2006, 06:37 PM
UPS!

Kathi

Same deal here- we're waiting on one that was sent on the 20th from IN...

The snow is nice and heavy right now- should be great for skiing :cool: Too bad we fly out Saturday evening for Oz (just kidding- it will be a great trip). Hopefully the WX will allow us to leave DIA on time (or at all)! Until then, we are well stocked and happy to stay at home as long as we have working broadband...

SoCalSteve
12-28-2006, 06:51 PM
I love my Aliante. rides kinda like a Brooks without the pig-iron undercarriage.

Not for me it doesnt...

The only thing that rides like a Brooks is a Brooks.

Steve

Louis
12-28-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm still on a 10-yr saddlequest (queue "Lunatic Fringe" - by Red Rider). It's gotten so desperate I'm buying them two at a time now.

JC,

Drop me a PM if the Selle Italia doesn't do it for your tush. They work for me.

Louis

CNY rider
12-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Iff'n my Swift doesn't start conforming to my buttocks soon, i'll sell you one cheap.

How long have you been working on that Swift? I have one that I've been on for at least 500 miles over the past few months. I did a very light Obenauf's treatment when I first got it. I don't see any conforming going on at all! Luckily it seems to fit me "as is" because I don't see that thing changing any time soon.

mwos
12-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Same deal here- we're waiting on one that was sent on the 20th from IN...

The snow is nice and heavy right now- should be great for skiing :cool: Too bad we fly out Saturday evening for Oz (just kidding- it will be a great trip). Hopefully the WX will allow us to leave DIA on time (or at all)! Until then, we are well stocked and happy to stay at home as long as we have working broadband...

:fight: This time we're "toughing it out" in Lakewood. We rented our condo to a friend for the holidays. We didn't want to fight the Christmas crowds.

We have 5" right now. Good snowshoeing tomorrow!

Our gift is coming from Pa. and has perishables in it.

Not to worry you but I "think" they just said on the news another 5-10" on Sat.

Kathi