PDA

View Full Version : Uploading rides/syncing from Wahoo Elemnt to RidewithGPS

NHAero
10-27-2019, 05:43 PM
I'm guessing I'm missing some fundamental info that I can't find on either Wahoo or RidewithGPS web sites.
On Thursday, I recorded four rides: to work, back home, to work, to a friend's house from work. All really short - 1.7, 1.7, 1.7, and 1.2 miles. When I got home, I sync'd the Elemnt to RidewithGPS. However, only the last of the four rides appears on RWGPS. What am I missing?

Thanks!!!

Ruckusdog
10-27-2019, 06:57 PM
A similar thing happened to me. I had several rides that had not been uploaded from the Bolt to RWGPS because I had not been home and only the most recent ride automatically uploaded. I corrected it by opening the Bolt app on my iPhone, selecting each ride and then exporting it to RWGPS. It has not happened again. I don’t know what caused it, but this seems to be a work around

NHAero
10-28-2019, 04:29 AM
Thanks!

A similar thing happened to me. I had several rides that had not been uploaded from the Bolt to RWGPS because I had not been home and only the most recent ride automatically uploaded. I corrected it by opening the Bolt app on my iPhone, selecting each ride and then exporting it to RWGPS. It has not happened again. I don’t know what caused it, but this seems to be a work around