PDA

View Full Version : Philly Bike Expo,Columbus Cento,Kirk Frameworks,Holland Cycles and more

RedRider
10-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Paceliners,
Next weekend, November 2&3, is the Philly Bike Expo. https://phillybikeexpo.com
There will be a lot of the top framebuilders, bicycle and parts vendors and a few bike shops. Savile Road will have a booth our own and will be featuring our Savile Road Specials;
In collaboration with Kirk Frameworks, we will have a bike featuring the new Columbus Cento Steel Tubing. This bike will be unveiled at 12:00 on Saturday.
A Holland Cycles HC will also be on display. This is a custom frame featuring carbon tubing from Mike Lopez' Action Composites. Savile Road is the East Coast dealer for Bill Holland.
We'll also have a Mosaic GT-1 which we designed with 650b and the new Knolly Cache.
There are also some good seminars, demos, and discussion panels planned.
If you are at the Expo please stop by our booth and say hello... It would be great to meet you.
Steven

Ken Robb
10-26-2019, 04:45 PM
Grant Petersen is bringing 3 bikes and some gear. He is taking offers on the bikes so he doesn't have to ship them back to CA.

AngryScientist
10-26-2019, 05:17 PM
i'm really looking forward to this year's show. it's great to see what the philly show has grown into.

of course we have met in the past steven, but i will be sure to stop by and say hi and check out the eye candy.

Clean39T
10-26-2019, 05:40 PM
Can't wait to see pics of the Kirk! Wish I could go in person.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

roguedog
10-26-2019, 05:44 PM
Agree with Clean .. Wish I could go and great to see a local grassroots show grow.

Can people post pix??

PaMtbRider
10-26-2019, 06:02 PM
We will be there Saturday and will make sure to stop buy and say hello. Might even pick up one of your caps if you have them for sale.

EliteVelo
10-27-2019, 08:54 AM
Will definitely stop and say hello. Thanks for the post.