PDA

View Full Version : Flobikes London 6 Day Coverage

Hindmost
10-26-2019, 11:05 AM
I have really been enjoying Flobikes for carrying the many cycling events not covered by NBC Sports. It's a pleasure to see live and go back and view replays, fast forward, etcetera.

They have been showing the nights of the London 6 Day but the viewing is very limited. You're allowed to only see one particular night of replay and there's no fast forward or pause.

First they spoiled me and now I'm frustrated.

Freak out over: they finally started organizing the videos into the individual nights and allowed forwarding and whatnot.

cash05458
10-26-2019, 11:44 AM
If you can deal with torrents, Cyclingtorrents.NL is a fantastic place...I think I have been a member for about 10 years now. They will have pretty much every single race televised anywhere. Good group of folks there and altho it is now invite only, should anyone need one I have one...

echappist
10-26-2019, 12:00 PM
If you can deal with torrents, Cyclingtorrents.NL is a fantastic place...I think I have been a member for about 10 years now. They will have pretty much every single race televised anywhere. Good group of folks there and altho it is now invite only, should anyone need one I have one...

how did you get the ability to send out invites? I've kept a decently high ratio and have been relatively active (ratio around 1.8 ish), but haven't been able to obtain the ability to send invites

cash05458
10-26-2019, 12:31 PM
how did you get the ability to send out invites? I've kept a decently high ratio and have been relatively active (ratio around 1.8 ish), but haven't been able to obtain the ability to send invites

Hmmmm Echappist...to be honest not sure...your ratio would make you a power user I would think...the only thing I can think of is maybe I got in so early and was one of the first thousand or so? Maybe that? But I have one anyhow should someone dig it if they will use it...great site...but maybe if you write a Mod there and ask they might give you invite stuff? Everyone is pretty nice there and if you are a long standing member I would think a Mod would do that for you if you had a friend...don't quote me on that...but I bet they would... I remember about 4 or 5 years ago when they went invite only they gave me 3 or 4 out of the blue...I know I gave a few away here.