PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Bike Shops Carrying Spurcycle

weaponsgrade
10-20-2019, 05:11 PM
Does anyone know of a bike shop in San Francisco that carries Spurcyle products? I'm looking specifically at their Bag. I want something that sits very high up on the back of the saddle and doesn't touch the post. The Spur bag, given the placement of the strap, looks like it might just do that. The online pictures look great, but I'd like to check it out in person.

jtakeda
10-20-2019, 05:35 PM
I know huckleberry on market sells the bells but I’m not sure about the other accessories. Worth a call

enr1co
10-20-2019, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know of a bike shop in San Francisco that carries Spurcyle products? I'm looking specifically at their Bag. I want something that sits very high up on the back of the saddle and doesn't touch the post. The Spur bag, given the placement of the strap, looks like it might just do that. The online pictures look great, but I'd like to check it out in person.

Have seen Spurcycle bells at SportsBasement so they may also carry their bags.

Also had the same seat bag requirement a few years back of "something that sits very high up on the back of the saddle and doesn't touch the post"

Bought a Arundel Dual for ~$15 and problem solved- nicely compact w/ample space for 2 tubes, CO2, levers, multi tool.
There is minimal contact with seatpost but the small piece of leather on the bag prevents marring.

https://content.backcountry.com/images/items/900/ARU/ARU0011/GRE.jpg

Duende
10-20-2019, 08:28 PM
Freewheel Cycles and Roaring Mouse both carry Spurcycle in SF. Love the bag... it’s super compact, expandable, with no plastic mounts or zipper to break!

fishwhisperer
10-20-2019, 10:33 PM
Studio Velo in Mill Valley has these in stock (or did on Friday afternoon)