PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, but your bike shop doesn't have one of these...

William
12-23-2006, 02:55 PM
I took my girl down to my local bike shop of choice to buy her a new bike for christmas. When she was walking around checking out some of the eye candy, a giant Beaver jumped out from behind the Colnago's and tried to scare my baby. He put up a valiant fight but my little girl turned him three ways from Sunday and put the hurt on. I was able to get off a shot of her bear hugging the furry guy before she fell back into a suplex and put him out.

You might have a great shop, but they don't have a Colnago hoarding beaver do they?!

Just saying. ;)

Merry Christmas.

William

Kevin
12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I think the beaver stole your daughters front teeth. Maybe she will get new ones for Christmas.

Kevin

catulle
12-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Not only sweet and beautiful but a Red Sox fan...!! Congratulations.

old_school
12-23-2006, 03:29 PM
The spelling is a little off, but ...

Kevan
12-23-2006, 03:59 PM
that story seems a bit long in the tooth, if you ask me.

Merry Christmas back at yuz.

BumbleBeeDave
12-23-2006, 05:18 PM
. . . Don't. Make. Obvious. Joke.

It's just uh, a, uh BEAVER! AAAAAAAAHGGG! :eek:

BBD

vaxn8r
12-23-2006, 07:45 PM
You just scared the crap out of me! Don't post that kind of thing without warning us.

OldDog
12-23-2006, 08:17 PM
I hear a beaver jumping out from behind Colnago's mean an early spring.

Too Tall
12-24-2006, 06:48 AM
So you are sayin' that infact these "I"talian beavers are busily making fibre what goes into making 'Nogos and your brilliant daughter saved another one from the shredder or what? Anywho, my arm is still sore from the clobbering she gave me when I tried to swoop on her french toast w/ Mrs. Butterworth. :)

William
12-25-2006, 08:27 AM
Actually my little girl solved the problem of the blockade of Bianchi's and Specialized that would be around the Colnago's every morning. Seems that the furry guy loves high end carbon fiber. He hasn't woken up yet from the suplex Ash laid on him but he keeps muttering (in an Alvin-esqe voice) in his sleep: "Meivici, Meivici, ummm Meivici". You better watch out Serotta Andrew, it'll be big trouble if this little guy makes his way to Saratoga.

William ;)

PS: TT, don't even try to touch the little ones french toast. :no:

stevep
12-25-2006, 10:10 AM
cute william.... no wait a second, not cute william...cute child...
what shop is that?
s

William
12-25-2006, 01:41 PM
cute william.... no wait a second, not cute william...cute child...
what shop is that?
s

Steadman's in Wakefield....But you can't have the Beaver Steve. :no:

William ;)

stevep
12-25-2006, 07:11 PM
say hi to eric, jim and john as well as good old everett.
great shop.

roadies paradise in southern ri.

William
12-26-2006, 08:42 AM
say hi to eric, jim and john as well as good old everett.
great shop.

roadies paradise in southern ri.

Will do.
Great crew. The reason why I drive 25 minutes out of my way to get bike bits and shoot the shi-ah-tae about cross and road'in.

William

PS: Truth be told, that's John's Beaver. He was going to give it as a present before things got out of hand.... ;)