PDA

View Full Version : drifting... the white kind

fierte_poser
12-21-2006, 01:48 AM
Supposed to fly out of Denver at 4:00pm on Wednesday. Slight change of plans courtesy of "Blizzard 06".

Boom goes the dynamite!

:banana:

Bud
12-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Today I think I'll ski in the neighborhood. We've got a good 2 1/2 feet here, with some crazy drifts, including a scary cornice hanging off the S side of the house. (picture forthcoming- new camera learning curve...)

It sure is peaceful.

I think the trainer may finally be coming out for the first time this year.

RABikes2
12-21-2006, 08:31 AM
It's supposed to rain (?), but my sliding glass door and windows are open. :banana: We've been having 70 degree days (low's in the 50's), but a few weeks ago, it was in the 20's & 30's in the a.m. and warming up into the 50's! Heck, I had a pipe freeze then :crap: ; go figure! Stay warm folks. ;)
RA

mwos
12-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Came up to the condo on Sun. aft. We planned to go back to Lakewood today. Instead, we're skiing Copper, road conditions aren't so bad up here. We skied Keystone yesterday, had about 10" of powder in the Outback.

Lakewood reported 26.5" of snow and it sounds like our power is out!

Life is Good! :)

Kathi

RABikes2
12-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Instead, we're skiing Copper, road conditions aren't so bad up here. We skied Keystone yesterday, had about 10" of powder in the Outback.Kathi
Last time I went skiing (1988), Keystone and Copper was one of the areas I skied. What a beautiful place! Have fun!
RA