PDA

View Full Version : Vuelta PSA (and spoilers, I guess, if this gets any interest)

PQJ
08-29-2019, 08:53 AM
For those who are interested, all stages of the Vuelta are being broadcast live on a combination of the Olympic Channel and NBCSN. The core team (ie, Phil and Bob) from the Tour are calling it. Yesterday Phil mangled a bunch of things but I will never tire of his mellifluous voice.

oldpotatoe
08-29-2019, 08:57 AM
For those who are interested, all stages of the Vuelta are being broadcast live on a combination of the Olympic Channel and NBCSN. The core team (ie, Phil and Bob) from the Tour are calling it. Yesterday Phil mangled a bunch of things but I will never tire of his mellifluous voice.

Watching on NBC/Gold..really excellent with the '2 Aussies'...

oldpotatoe
08-29-2019, 09:23 AM
Holy****e..TJ Crash-a-lot just went into the ditch..Roche and Uran both crash out..YIKES!!

denapista
08-29-2019, 10:06 AM
I've said this many times before.... I think it's time for Teejay to rap it up! He crashes so much and I think he's aged racing wise. Like when you saw the sharp decline of Contador, they just didn't have the mental fortitude to stay focused on race tactics, moves and were constantly crashing. When a racer isn't as sharp, they crash on stupid things like going for a bottle, overcooking simple turns, etc. Contador had a horrific crash while getting a bottle, Teejay also crashed while getting a bottle I recall in the Tour. I recall him saying he was reaching for a bottle and hit a road island. Lance was also crashing a bunch and said he wasn't as focused and always in the wrong spot in the peloton. Sharp racers know where to be and when to go for things.

RAP IT UP!