PDA

View Full Version : PMC Team update

Bruce K
12-19-2006, 08:53 PM
We are now 8 with the addition of 2 women Pmcers I know. They will soon be forumites.

There is strong interest in adopting a Pedal Partner.

I will be registering the team tomorrow as soon as I can clear the name with Dave Powers.

It will either be The Serotta Forumites, or Team Serotta, whichever Ben & Co. prefer.

I will find out what info I need from our riders to ensure that you get properly attached to the team when you register.

After we are all registered I will post eGift numbers of all riders for anyone who wants to donate to the cause.

More later,

BK

Bruce K
12-21-2006, 11:27 AM
The team name is not yet set but we have added another "freind of" so now we look like 10.

The "freinds of" will be joining our merry group shortly so that we are all forum members.

I will need (by PM or e-mail) the following information AFTER you register with the PMC:

Real name
Home town
PMC ID#

Forum name (for my info)
e-mail addy (for my info)
Home or cell phone # (again for my info)

Any other questions you can respond here or PM me.

BK

92degrees
12-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks Bruce!

BTW, Team Serotta has more panache. ATMO. I'll send you some email.

Len J
12-21-2006, 12:41 PM
The team name is not yet set but we have added another "freind of" so now we look like 10.

The "freinds of" will be joining our merry group shortly so that we are all forum members.

I will need (by PM or e-mail) the following information AFTER you register with the PMC:

Real name
Home town
PMC ID#

Forum name (for my info)
e-mail addy (for my info)
Home or cell phone # (again for my info)

Any other questions you can respond here or PM me.

BK

Since I can't register until mid Jan...I'll e-mail you the info then.

Len

joes
12-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks Bruce

Bruce K
12-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Sorry Steve,

We are officially The Serotta Forumites.

I have e-mailed the PMC to get us registered as a team. When you register you will not be able to add yourself to the team as I will have to do that through the team administration page AFTER you are officially registered.

Dave Powers has promised us riding jerseys (colors to be determined). They will have the PMC and Jimmy Fund logos on the back and our dear little Banana Guy on the sleeves.

More as we progress.

BK

lubean
12-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey Bruce....

Just registered on here. Thanks for the updates, I'll send you my PMC info next week.. I already have about $1000.00 to send in.

Lucy

Bruce K
12-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Welcome new forum and Forumite members lubean and crank1792.

We currently have 8 forum members with 2 riders who will be joining the forum soon.

Our request to be listed as an "official" PMC team is in and I should hear back from them after the 27th but in plenty of time before registration opens.

Please keep an eye on the forum for individual team member updates, updates about the team that may interest you (training, events, etc.), information about our Pedal Partner (if we are lucky enough to get one), and donation and fundraising information.

BK

crank1725
12-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Bruce,
Nice to be aboard. Thank you for organizing the group.
Ben

Bruce K
12-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Glad to have you. :banana:

Sorry I misnumbered you earlier. :crap:

BK