PDA

View Full Version : Paceliner mechanics in RI

buddybikes
07-14-2019, 08:32 AM
I am projecting my firefly to need a specialized hover bars put on for additional height. Having my second fusion tomorrow. I have all the "stuff" (bars, new cables, tape) but don't have the physical (back) and mental challenge to do the change myself. Wondering if there are any paceliners in RI interesting in playing around with FF 257 (9000 dura ace), will pay in $ or beer.

Officially I am off the bike 3 weeks, after that depends upon my leg functions.

Please PM me.

(I do not want to leave my treasure at a bike shop)

Bruce K
07-14-2019, 09:24 AM
PM sent

BK

nighthawk
07-14-2019, 09:34 AM
I am projecting my firefly to need a specialized hover bars put on for additional height. Having my second fusion tomorrow. I have all the "stuff" (bars, new cables, tape) but don't have the physical (back) and mental challenge to do the change myself. Wondering if there are any paceliners in RI interesting in playing around with FF 257 (9000 dura ace), will pay in $ or beer.

Officially I am off the bike 3 weeks, after that depends upon my leg functions.

Please PM me.

(I do not want to leave my treasure at a bike shop)

Peter Fuller at Legend on the East Side/PVD if you end up needing a shop. He’s the best.

daker13
07-16-2019, 05:52 AM
I don't know if Ryan (bicycletricycle) is around, but he's a pretty skilled mechanic and helped me out a couple of years ago.

MilanoTom
07-16-2019, 09:17 AM
Peter Fuller at Legend on the East Side/PVD if you end up needing a shop. He’s the best.

I work with Peter here at Legend Bicycle. He's usually here toward the latter part of the week .

We're at 181 Brook Street, four or five blocks from Wickenden.

Feel free to call us at 401-383-3070.

Tom Nyzio

PS - Your treasure is safe with us. We all have our own treasures and appreciate those of others.