PDA

View Full Version : OT: Parking in Boulder for Dead show 7/5

brendonk
07-04-2019, 10:54 PM
I’m headed to Boulder for the Dead and Company show Friday and wondering if anyone has any parking suggestions. I know CU is selling passes for $25 but would like to avoid that if possible. I’m up in the mountains with no way to print it and don’t want to hassle with it. Anyone have a spot in their driveway in exchange for a case of Beer? I’ve also got a brand new never used Conti 4000 700x28 I would be willing to part with (fork won’t accommodate it).
*Driving a 4Runner, not a converted school bus.
Thanks for any help/suggestions.

JAGI410
07-04-2019, 11:30 PM
I can't help, but this post makes me happy. Enjoy the show!

pbarry
07-04-2019, 11:33 PM
Park at Sanitas and glide to the show on your cheapest bike.

oldpotatoe
07-05-2019, 07:32 AM
I’m headed to Boulder for the Dead and Company show Friday and wondering if anyone has any parking suggestions. I know CU is selling passes for $25 but would like to avoid that if possible. I’m up in the mountains with no way to print it and don’t want to hassle with it. Anyone have a spot in their driveway in exchange for a case of Beer? I’ve also got a brand new never used Conti 4000 700x28 I would be willing to part with (fork won’t accommodate it).
*Driving a 4Runner, not a converted school bus.
Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Really depends on whether or not, or how much, you want to walk..Probably pretty easy to find a place around the Pearl ST mall, on the roads around there, and then walk up the hill on Broadway to campus...Parking fees/meters end at 7pm(pretty sure), bring a pile of quarters and get past that time. Just stay away from hotel/large parking lots cuz all of those will cost...Not even sure when it starts, even tho way north part of Boulder, I know to just stay off roads..traffic gonna be clobbered. But come down early..then be prepared to walk...