PDA

View Full Version : Waaaaaaay OT: Hey Smiley.......and Mrs. Smiley....

Korn Julio
12-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Shannon Schambeau was MAJORLY robbed last night!! :mad: :crap:
1st Runner-Up??!! Foooeey on that!! :butt:

Sandy
12-10-2006, 06:25 PM
What do you mean Shannon Schambeau was robbed?? What about me? I only got 4th place!! :) :)

Sizzling Sexy Sandy

Smiley
12-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Shannon Schambeau was MAJORLY robbed last night!! :mad: :crap:
1st Runner-Up??!! Foooeey on that!! :butt:

That's Miss Distric Of Columbia , sorry to hear of this news , ofcourse you were the official photographer of said event , rough assignment . What pagent was that Korn Man and do you need somebody to carry your gear next time out, I am sure SandMan would do it for free :)

Korn Julio
12-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Sandy -- HAPPY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY!!! :banana: We really do need to get together for a ride with the other NoVa forumites, but photographing beautiful women and all that can really get in the way some times. :p 4th place ain't too bad for a noob; at least you get that Hawaiian Tropic prize package :rolleyes:

Smiley -- Shannon was a contestant at Miss DC USA last night. 2nd place ain't bad, but that doesn't get you a ticket to the big show. She had a bunch of supporters from Special Olympics in the audience too. And yes, I was the hired gun to do the shootin' :beer:

Click on the link below if you dare (MAJOR CHEESECAKE WARNING!!)
http://www.pbase.com/nikonbuff/2007missdcusa&page=1

Smiley
12-10-2006, 09:05 PM
KORN MAN , forget riding a bike for fun , you get paid to be a part of that ... dude forget about SandMan helping you out I'll pay to be your assistant :banana: :banana: :banana:

Shannon was by far the best looking babe there, Highway robbery :banana: