PDA

View Full Version : If You Were Trapped On A Deserted Island...

bostondrunk
05-06-2004, 12:36 PM
with really nice roads....
What ride would you take with you (as in.....bicycle...haha)...
and what member of this forum would you take with you???

bostondrunk
05-06-2004, 12:43 PM
I would take VAN's Tetra Pro, one sweet bike.....and......dbrk, cause man, he can tell a story like no one else!!!

BumbleBeeDave
05-06-2004, 12:51 PM
. . . or would it be ANY bike?

The Tyra Banks part is settled, but the bike question needs this qualifier.

BBDave

BTW, Tyra IS a forum member, isn't she? :confused:

Sandy
05-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Bike- Serotta Ottrott ST

Forum Member- Kinky Kevan

I would be guaranteed not to be the slowest rider on the island, no matter who showed up, and I would get these simply wonderful late night massages.......

When are we leaving for Paradise Island???

Supersonic Sensuous Sandy

Sandy
05-06-2004, 01:05 PM
I think I know what you would be taking:

Bicycle: Shino's Cannondale Beer Can.
Person: Miss Budweiser

Sandy

bostondrunk
05-06-2004, 01:06 PM
OK, talking about the massages that Kevan is gonna give you is seriously TMI!!!

Sandy
05-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Do you mean that I can bring Kevin too? Both Kevan and Kevin for Sandy. Wow, this is getting better and better all the time. :)

Sandy

Dr. Doofus
05-06-2004, 01:09 PM
CSi

Anyone who can work on my bike, because I can't

Sandy
05-06-2004, 01:12 PM
As smart as you are, I would think that you could fix anything.

Sandy

Sandy
05-06-2004, 01:15 PM
We can ride each other's bikes. Are there really any other pair of bikes that are any better? No Smiley, the Hors and the Legend Ti just won't do it. Very, very, close, but still, just close.

Doofus and Dr. Doofus

jeffg
05-06-2004, 01:35 PM
If I were trapped on such an island, I can think of nothing better than a Legend. My Hampsten carbon would be a close second, but who would repair it if it were crashed or a big coconut fell on it? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Too Tall
05-06-2004, 01:42 PM
1 highwheeler.

1 bullet.

Two bannanas.

Eat the bannanas, ride the bike and blow my brains out. Life ain't worth living without access to hot pork rinds.

djg
05-06-2004, 02:20 PM
can anybody tell me how to register Charlize Theron as a forum member?

I believe that Ms. Theron is a very fine actress, which means that she could help me pass the endless island time not devoted to riding or fishing with ... well, for example, charades or little skits.

Kevan
05-06-2004, 02:40 PM
I ain't that kinky that I'd be giving my Sans-mans a massage, maybe a pat on the back for a job well done…maybe.

But since my good name has been dragged onto this island, which I'm assuming is tropical and has all the necessary amenities to make a perfect strawberry margarita and has the NYT delivered to the doorstep of my 20k sqft air-conditioned thatched hut, complete with home theater and pool, I’d be asking for the following (*):

1- Man-Friday: yup, that would be my Sans. But I still need another person to fulfill the SO order.
1- Emma Thompson: bright, witty and easy on the eye. I think she’ll do, I’m open to suggestions. “What’s that from the back, yes?! A Victoria Secrets model… you say?! Certainly, that would be acceptable.”
1- Mario Confente Fixy: Presumably this island will have a perfectly paved 15-mile loop skirting the beach. Maybe in the island’s center there should be a volcano, just to keep things interesting. No bike shops to worry about with this bike, who's going to break the news to Paengn that I stole it.

Oh, sorry... there's no chance for visiting or rescue, the surrounding lagoon is treacherous. :D

* Actually my family members would be my only requirement, but for this thread it's apparent that lust, greed, and complete selfishness are mandatory.

Jeff N.
05-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Linda Lovelace...oh thats right, she's dead. OK, Pam Anderson, minus Hepatitis C....and a Titus ExoGrid road. Jeff N.

Sandy
05-06-2004, 04:10 PM
You will have to trade one of your bananas for a gun, unless you plan on shooting the bullet with one of the bananas or letting it fall off of the highwheeler.

Bullet Bob's Friend,

Serotta Sandy

JackL
05-06-2004, 04:38 PM
A Crescent bicycle, fully equipped as pictured...
http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Sweden/crescent_ad_70's.htm

Dr. Doofus
05-06-2004, 05:26 PM
I and I, after further thought, will take the jerk along...we can talk about philosophy and getting shelled in kermesses (though we suspect he actually did quite a bit of shelling), and he can fix my bike

Kevin
05-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Ottrott St and Tyra Banks.

Kevin

Sandy
05-06-2004, 07:29 PM
The island will sink.

Swimming Sandy

BumbleBeeDave
05-06-2004, 09:09 PM
. . . but Tyra Banks is not a forum member. I have checked on this--trust me.

BBDave

Kevin
05-07-2004, 05:34 AM
BBDave,

Have you ever seen T-Crush? T stands for Tyra and Crush stands for crush me baby. You will notice that T lives in Los Angeles. This is good enough for me. If it turns out T-Crush is not Tyra, then I will take Jennifer Love Hewett.

Kevin

Jeff N.
05-07-2004, 12:40 PM
You will have to trade one of your bananas for a gun, unless you plan on shooting the bullet with one of the bananas or letting it fall off of the highwheeler.

Bullet Bob's Friend,

Serotta Sandy
Are you kidding? I'd NEVER treat my dog the way I treat people. Jeff N.

Sandy
05-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Jeff,

I assume that you treat dogs a whole lot better. Most often they deserve it.

Samoyed Sandy

Jeff N.
05-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Jeff,

I assume that you treat dogs a whole lot better. Most often they deserve it.

Samoyed Sandy
Sandy: Exactly! By the way...What have they got over in Iraq as a POW prison? Friggin' Auschwitz? Jeff