oldpotatoe
05-01-2019, 06:43 AM
John H
Just let me know about a boutique bike store
in Walnut Creek California
2099 Mt Diablo Blvd
I go and take photos
CharlesNighbor

Ballsy in this day and age..I think a 'boutique' is one of the few 'models' that may work..make coming in rather than sitting at the 'puter in one's jammies, worth it. :)

fignon's barber
05-01-2019, 07:41 AM
Ballsy in this day and age..I think a 'boutique' is one of the few 'models' that may work..make coming in rather than sitting at the 'puter in one's jammies, worth it. :)

Yeah, I think you need a subscription to Flobikes, $4 coffee, and craft beer to make it these days. And , apparently, a full inventory of derailleur hangers.

oldpotatoe
05-01-2019, 07:43 AM
Yeah, I think you need a subscription to Flobikes, $4 coffee, and craft beer to make it these days. And , apparently, a full inventory of derailleur hangers.

POTMorning..:)

vincenz
05-01-2019, 08:39 AM

That made me laugh.

Funny or not though, seems like boutique or high end is the way to go these days if you want to make it as an LBS. If I can get something faster and cheaper on the internet, you as an LBS probably shouldn’t be stocking it. If you do, you better have the customer service or support of the local community to back it up.

charliedid
05-01-2019, 08:41 AM

LOL I'm working on it...

2metalhips
05-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Don't forget the Fois Gras!