PDA

View Full Version : Sorta OT but not really: sources for CBD

tele
04-29-2019, 09:49 AM
Looking for reliable online sources of CBD capsules/softgels.

I've been trying to wade through all sorts of online articles and forums to find reliable sources for CBD and want to find capsules not just tinctures.

Any real world recommendations for quality products?

SoCalSteve
04-29-2019, 09:51 AM
https://healthyhempoil.com/

Good luck!

Bentley
04-29-2019, 10:20 AM
Floyd Landis has a company that makes it. I have found it to be first rate. I get the product without THC and it works great.

There is a large variation in this product, so buy with caution

It works for me

Ray

doomridesout
04-29-2019, 02:33 PM
Comes from weed if I remember correctly.

gasman
04-29-2019, 02:35 PM
Comes from weed if I remember correctly.

Yes but it doesn't have any THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient in pot. Actually, there are a bunch of THC isomers but you won't find any of them in reliable CBD.

Bentley
04-29-2019, 02:45 PM
Yes but it doesn't have any THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient in pot. Actually, there are a bunch of THC isomers but you won't find any of them in reliable CBD.

So even the best tinctures have a trace amount, enough to be a problem if you work for a “zero tolerance” employer. Asked my pharmacist, really no way to make 0 THC CBD oil

Ray

gasman
04-29-2019, 02:51 PM
So even the best tinctures have a trace amount, enough to be a problem if you work for a “zero tolerance” employer. Asked my pharmacist, really no way to make 0 THC CBD oil

Ray

That's probably true but I suspect the level is so low that you don't feel any effects, at least I didn't when I tried it and it may not give you a positive drug test.
There is still a lot we don't now about CBD.

charliedid
04-29-2019, 02:56 PM
I sell this :)

biker72
04-29-2019, 03:07 PM
CBDistllery (https://www.thecbdistillery.com/?utm_source=yotpo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=site_reminder_logo)

The laws on this stuff can be a little vague depending on what state you live in.

bigbill
04-29-2019, 03:48 PM
Not capsules. I use Farmhouse Hemp CDB honey. A teaspoon each evening and I've passed numerous drug screenings.

Alaska Mike
04-29-2019, 03:49 PM
That's probably true but I suspect the level is so low that you don't feel any effects, at least I didn't when I tried it and it may not give you a positive drug test.
There is still a lot we don't now about CBD.

At this point, the vast majority of CBD sources have about the same quality controls in place as your average GNC supplier. That is to say, not pharmaceutical-level. Contamination is more than a little possible, as are positives during drug tests (depending on what level of testing they are performing). A lot of this is a result of how money can be used to fund such enterprises and how a company's activities can affect their dealings with the federal government.

I have a security clearance, so I don't risk it. Even though we schedule our own annual drug tests and therefore could easily calculate the glow time (we call them liquid intelligence tests), I don't chance it. I live in a state where it is "legal" and readily available from any number of state-regulated dispensaries, and I don't chance it. I ride for a shop that sells Floyd's stuff, and I don't chance it.

That's how I support my family, and I made a deal not to mess with the stuff. Do I really care what other people do? Not if it doesn't affect me and mine. I'd actually love to try out CBD for joint and other issues, but I made a deal. If sometime in the future they decide to federally legalize it and open it up to my consumption, I may give it a shot. Until then, it isn't worth the risk.

YMMV.

Hilltopperny
04-29-2019, 03:53 PM
I used to buy mine from Jambo Superfoods, but it wasn't capsuls it was a spray that included natural mint and was kind of like Banaca.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bruce K
04-29-2019, 03:56 PM
Hammer Nutrition, Flloyd’s, many of your local health food/herbal shops ....

BK