PDA

View Full Version : Any Spanish speakers here?

Keith A
03-15-2019, 03:53 PM
I saw this video on FB today and am curious what they are saying. The one guy isn't an young man anymore...but he's still riding.

https://www.facebook.com/laRoue.it/videos/334217657219758/UzpfSTY5NTM2MTg2MjoxMDE1NjAxMjgyOTY0Njg2Mw/

R3awak3n
03-15-2019, 04:05 PM
Its actually Spanish.

Younger guy asking how old the older guy is, he says he is 84. Younger guy says he wants to be like him when he is at age. Then they talk about drinking beer.

R3awak3n
03-15-2019, 04:06 PM
Its actually Spanish.

Younger guy asking how old the older guy is, he says he is 84. Younger guy says he wants to be like him when he is at age. Then they talk about drinking beer.

This is what I can understand. I am fluent in Portuguese so some similar things.

wc1934
03-15-2019, 04:08 PM
Its actually Spanish.

I thought he said he was 86 - but the audio isnt real clear

R3awak3n
03-15-2019, 04:14 PM
I thought he said he was 86 - but the audio isnt real clear

its possible, either quatro or seis

Keith A
03-15-2019, 05:25 PM
Thanks guys!

Big Dan
03-15-2019, 05:33 PM
The younger rider tells him 84 and the older rider answers 86.

wc1934
03-15-2019, 06:10 PM
The younger rider tells him 84 and the older rider answers 86.

That's what i thought i heard - "hey you've really improved" and then he says "aren't you 84 or something?" and the guy says "86" and then the young guys swears a lot 😂😂 Then he wishes him many more years and the old guy says he's going to have a beer.

but dont' quote me on this - haha

ultraman6970
03-15-2019, 07:53 PM
The name of the tongue is castillian btw.

Starts with the young guy....

_you are the best. The owner of delaure (no idea whats that, a place?), thast you.

- No no no....

- yes yes yes...

- Old man says... Oh that's Purito .. (old man is italian)

- You have 84 y/o no?!???

- Whatt???

- Are you 84 y/o??

- eighty seven like mumbling and then he says 86... he says 86 but in italian...

- 86 y/o???? holly shiiittee... (just trying to find a word because no idea whats the translation for coño the way the young guy says... btw the young guy has a really interesting accent... THis is my best guess regarding the young guy... the dude could be from Chile and had been living in that area for a while, since looks like is going uphill and tropical well that could be Canary island area, they have a different accent than main land spain, w/o asking the young guy is hard to tell but thats not mainland spain accent, neither portuguese...wonder if the dude is a peruvian living in that area... Hmm...)

- You are the best...!!! I would like to get to that age aswell eh?!...
- Happy to see you eh?! and hope you continue a lot more years like this (riding the bike)

- Then the old man says... Arriba culebrita? which rough translation in my broken english because there is no way to translate it... going up little snake. GO figure what he meant by that... maybe the road going up???

- Vale ... ok....

- A beer says the old man...

- A super fresh Beer, right???

- Vitamins! the old man says...

- Yummy, yummy.... says the young guy.

- OK Mister... Hugs!!!

Hope this helps....

Keith A
03-15-2019, 08:03 PM
Thanks ultraman6970!!