PDA

View Full Version : Wireless STAM Eagle 1x12

bicycletricycle
03-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Anyone see this? Not sure how new it is, just saw it on the web. Apparently it will work with drop bar levers . I think it seems kind of cool. It would be nice to have some other cassette ratios but maybe they will get around to that. I am not a big electronics on the bicycle fan but this is intriguing to me.

https://launch.sram.com/en/axs/products/xx1-eagle-axs-groupset

joosttx
03-03-2019, 01:30 PM
They released it about a month ago. I am really excited about it too.

peanutgallery
03-03-2019, 02:14 PM
I'm getting the dropper post in a few weeks when it's finally available

It has a self service feature with a bleed valve that seems pretty neat

charliedid
03-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Oh, it's cool alright...

Totalinsanity
03-03-2019, 08:27 PM
I like the fact that this type of technology has been trickling down quickly...
I might be able to afford it in a couple years :banana:

joosttx
03-03-2019, 08:42 PM
I'm getting the dropper post in a few weeks when it's finally available

It has a self service feature with a bleed valve that seems pretty neat

I am on the fence about the dropper. I really want it to work but given RS reverb quality history I am concerned about dropping to the dough for the dropper. I would appreciate a report once you get it.

oldpotatoe
03-04-2019, 07:09 AM
Anyone see this? Not sure how new it is, just saw it on the web. Apparently it will work with drop bar levers . I think it seems kind of cool. It would be nice to have some other cassette ratios but maybe they will get around to that. I am not a big electronics on the bicycle fan but this is intriguing to me.

https://launch.sram.com/en/axs/products/xx1-eagle-axs-groupset

Be sure you have a convertible rear hub..the 12s FHB is unique..like shimano too..not like Campagnolo:)

peanutgallery
03-04-2019, 07:51 AM
I'll post a report. Like the idea of no cable and the ability to move it around bike to bike. If it blows up, I know SRAM has returns/replacements dialed:)

I am on the fence about the dropper. I really want it to work but given RS reverb quality history I am concerned about dropping to the dough for the dropper. I would appreciate a report once you get it.