manet
11-26-2006, 01:21 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e61/easterncaster/IMG_3311.jpg

Serpico
11-26-2006, 01:23 PM
did you scratch your atmo bike?

Kevan
11-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Before applying nail polish, wipe nails with polish remover to clear any oil. Apply a base and top coat. A base coat aids in the retention of the colour on the nail while the top coat shields the enamel.
Applying a top coat every day could prolong the life of your manicure as well as of your nail colour.
Apply two or three thin coats of polish. A thick coat could chip and flake off quickly. Nail polish could be made thinner by adding a few drops of remover to the bottle. The first coat always looks patchy - the second intensifies the colour and covers any irregularities.
While applying nail polish, leave a hairline gap between the colour and the cuticle. This makes nails appear longer and prevents the colour from bleeding into the nail base.
Leave old polish on when filing nails to prevent breakage.

Course, we're not talking bicycles here and I suggest that Sandy knows more than me on this subject.

Ginger
11-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Use clear to stop runs in your nylons...I don't know if that works for lycra.

catulle
11-26-2006, 01:39 PM

Must be. Just notice the name of the color: Jet-Set. :eek:

Ginger
11-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Thrill creme...go figure...

manet
11-26-2006, 02:06 PM
t'was thinking (i know, i know... but it's been known to happen, and not well documented at that) but i was thinking i could paint one of my spacers, thereby camouflaging it and then hopefully the group ride would finally not leave without manet.

manet
11-26-2006, 02:09 PM

you can see it from over there?!

Ginger
11-26-2006, 02:11 PM
t'was thinking (i know, i know... but it's been known to happen, and not well documented at that) but i was thinking i could paint one of my spacers, thereby camouflaging it and then hopefully the group ride would finally not leave without manet.
There ya go thinking again...what did we tell you about that?

Too Tall
11-26-2006, 03:15 PM
In rural Maryland they only sell Thrill 101.

Kevan you thinking about changing jobs?

Karin Kirk
11-26-2006, 03:28 PM
i was thinking i could paint one of my spacers, thereby camouflaging it

Do these spacers make my butt look fat?
:)
I find the black spacers to be the most slimming.

Ti Designs
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM

There's just no good answer to that...

djg
11-26-2006, 04:58 PM
:)

Honey ... NO, that is not possible...you are not fat and those spacers ...

sorry Karin, we haven't met and I didn't mean to get personal ... the answer is pretty much automatic at this point.