PDA

View Full Version : New Spotlight on Wittson Custom Ti Cycles

William
02-25-2019, 04:05 PM
Please take a moment to check out the new Builder Spotlight on Wittson Custom Titanium Cycles. Vitas was kind enough to work with me so we could share with you some of his excellent work.

Enjoy!

Link stuck at the top of the GD Section...or follow the link: https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=220678

William

cmg
03-01-2019, 03:34 PM
What's the dollar conversion for his frames? Is he using Euros or Lithuanian Litas?

William
03-01-2019, 03:46 PM
What's the dollar conversion for his frames? Is he using Euros or Lithuanian Litas?

I would recommend posting your question in the Spotlight. I communicated with him earlier this week and he's been very busy but he is going to look in on the Spotlight this weekend so he can respond then.

William

AngryScientist
03-01-2019, 03:50 PM

Lithuania is in the EU, so the official currency would be the euro...and the prices listed on his site are in euro.

gintas_ce
03-27-2019, 02:04 PM

Euros as the rest of EU :) I have few of his early made bikes. Pure craftsmanship