PDA

View Full Version : Kask Valegro - anyone worn one?

jmoore
02-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Curious as to the fit. I have an oval-ish melon so round helmets don't really work for me.

I currently wear a Uvex Ultrasonic if that helps any.

nmrt
02-04-2019, 03:55 PM
dunno if i can be of any help but i will try.
i currently wear a vallegro. it fits just great.
so, kask mojito and vallegro and protone all fit great.
giro synthe fits great.
specialized s-works fits great.
rudy windmax fits great.

the only helmet that i have tried that does not fit my head it any of the POC brands. hope this helps.

fignon's barber
02-04-2019, 04:59 PM
I have a Valegro. The fit is a little round. I have an oval shaped head, and it fits, but there is a little space on the sides.

simpsonn
02-04-2019, 09:57 PM
I also have one. Similar situation as nmrt stated above where I have Protone that fits great but I also have POC Octal that fits, just not as comfortable as the Protone.

Just a warning, the ventilation works extremely well so I wouldn't recommend wearing it on chilly days or your head will freeze.

bart998
02-04-2019, 11:44 PM
My Valegro fits my ovalized head very well.

Duende
02-05-2019, 01:32 AM
Super oval head. Works for me, but did leave imprints on my balding forehead sometimes when I first got it. Otherwise I love it

guru
02-05-2019, 05:27 AM
I believe that’s the model I had a couple of years ago. Fit really well but fell apart on me. The retention system used a metal rivet that rusted out and came apart on a ride. Moved on to another mfg

jojobos
02-05-2019, 05:51 AM
I have a Valegro. The fit is a little round. I have an oval shaped head, and it fits, but there is a little space on the sides.

I agree. Valegro and protone are little wider than Mojito (confirned by Kask customer service) and fit my round head better.

jmoore
02-05-2019, 01:02 PM
I also have one. Similar situation as nmrt stated above where I have Protone that fits great but I also have POC Octal that fits, just not as comfortable as the Protone.

Just a warning, the ventilation works extremely well so I wouldn't recommend wearing it on chilly days or your head will freeze.

I'm in TX so high quality ventilation is much appreciated!

eippo1
02-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Have both a Valegro and a Mojito. Both fit fine, but find it's way easier to wear a cycling cap under the Valegro.

Works great for me since I like to have an evaporation/ bald sunburn block/ sweat absorber on my bean when it's really hot.