PDA

View Full Version : Why does Manet hate Me?

A.L.Breguet
11-22-2006, 07:01 AM
He must hate me, because why else would he sneak juicy Vanilla pics into a magazine that has nothing to do with bikes??????
He saved said mag, on watches, from the NYTimes for me, and I open it and out tumble Sacha White post cards. Oh the pain, he knows I lust for the artistry of Vanilla, but had to settle for the utility of Carbondale. :crap: :crap: :crap: :butt: :crap: :crap: :crap: :butt:
What a forggin icehole!

Well he did give me an ATMO water bottle though.

William
11-22-2006, 07:05 AM
He must hate me, because why else would he sneak juicy Vanilla pics into a magazine that has nothing to do with bikes??????
He saved said mag, on watches, from the NYTimes for me, and I open it and out tumble Sacha White post cards. Oh the pain, he knows I lust for the artistry of Vanilla, but had to settle for the utility of Carbondale. :crap: :crap: :crap: :butt: :crap: :crap: :crap: :butt:
What a forggin icehole!

You must not like Sexy Loops. Tie his Fly and he'll call you again. ;)

William

keno
11-22-2006, 01:18 PM
just look at the prison tat on his casting hand knuckles, and you'll understand better. You are not alone. Prison time does funny things to men.

keno

manet
11-22-2006, 02:04 PM
just look at the prison tat on his casting hand knuckles, and you'll understand better...

keno
11-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Life of Pie. The rigors of the spatula.

keno

Too Tall
11-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Who's spatula?

Ginger
11-22-2006, 06:19 PM
What a forggin icehole!

Maybe you're faster than he is.
:p

A.L.Breguet
11-23-2006, 02:30 AM
Maybe you're faster than he is.
:p
:eek:

keno
11-23-2006, 07:02 AM
so it wasn't his knuckles.