PDA

View Full Version : OT: VR system (Oculus, Vive)

tuxbailey
01-22-2019, 02:19 PM
Has anyone tried one of these systems?

I got mine over Black Friday (Oculus) since the price is finally at a reasonable level. I finally set it up in the basement after renovation and it was a hit. I showed the demo app to my wife, who is not a video game person and she was very impressed. She immediately asked if I am going to show it to my daughter for her to try.

And my daughter on a ban from her iPad, etc. My daughter was hooked too.

Tony Edwards
01-22-2019, 02:52 PM

I got mine over Black Friday (Oculus) since the price is finally at a reasonable level. I finally set it up in the basement after renovation and it was a hit. I showed the demo app to my wife, who is not a video game person and she was very impressed. She immediately asked if I am going to show it to my daughter for her to try.

I have never owned one but used a Vive extensively at a recent family party at a local VR parlor. I thought it was pretty amazing all around.

ftf
01-22-2019, 03:04 PM

I have had a vive for a couple of years now it’s amazing....

Hilltopperny
01-22-2019, 04:43 PM
I tried the Oculus at my brother's before Christmas and thought it was very cool. I don't really play video games, but the experience was pretty fun.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk