View Full Version : Oh William...(OT)

vaxn8r
11-21-2006, 01:57 AM
Civil War week :D

William
11-21-2006, 05:56 AM
Oh ho ho Vax!!

Civil War time!!! :banana:

Well, we know you Ducks like to try to keep us Beavers away from your fine institution,

http://static.flickr.com/24/64792983_c3414d051d_m.jpg

...and that's ok. We've got things well prepared for you guys.

http://www.freewebs.com/tristanhorswell/Roast%20duck.JPG

By the end of the game the old ducks will be showing the strain of going head to head with the Mighty Beavers.

http://static.flickr.com/22/25995412_a03c58a560_m.jpg

And even though we will beat you soundly, we will never give away your little secret...
http://pages.cthome.net/waterbury/bs/bonduck.jpg

....OOps! Sorry. :rolleyes:

All the best,
William ;) ;) :D

gasman
11-21-2006, 07:28 AM
William-

After that reply I gotta think the Beavers are going to win. Too bad.

Go Ducks !

vaxn8r
11-21-2006, 11:23 AM
William-

After that reply I gotta think the Beavers are going to win. Too bad.

Go Ducks !
I'd be shocked if the Ducks win this game. They gave up on the season after September.

gasman
11-21-2006, 12:21 PM
I'd be shocked if the Ducks win this game. They gave up on the season after September.

Yep-the Beavs are 3 point favorites-they will cover that and a Lot more.

William
11-21-2006, 12:27 PM
O
S
U

FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!

;)

May the best team win.

William

vaxn8r
11-22-2006, 02:10 AM
OSU likes to refer to Beaver Nation. Duck fans refer to it as Beaverville. :D

bcm119
11-22-2006, 12:57 PM
OSU likes to refer to Beaver Nation. Duck fans refer to it as Beaverville. :D

"Oregon Agricultural College"? How old is that map?

Its good they changed the name to OSU. How embarassing would these headlines be: "Trojans fall to Oregon Agricultural College"?

bcm119
11-24-2006, 11:12 PM
What a great game! The ducks really stepped up their game in the second half.

gasman
11-24-2006, 11:33 PM
It was a great game and a well deserved win by OSU.

Oregon and OSU will be going to bowl games. Oregon will go to the Bucks' beans/Tidy man bowl.

bironi
11-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Nothing to bet on but the better uniforms. Glad to see the Beavers win. The Ducks need to come back from the "Dark Side". How tough can a duck be? :beer:

Now if they would show a little respect to the Dan Fouts period of uniforms, perhaps I would be quacking a different tune. :beer: :beer:

slowgoing
11-25-2006, 01:50 AM
How embarassing would these headlines be: "Trojans fall to Oregon Agricultural College"?

That's not any worse than some of the actual headlines when USC plays OSU - it's the Trojans playing the Beavers. The press has a field day with it.

William
11-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Hey, I'm just glad to see the Beavers winning. I remember one year that I was there that they only won one game the whole season....and the fans tore down the goal posts. :rolleyes:

William

GO BEAVERS!!! :banana:

vaxn8r
11-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Beavers turned a horrible start into a pretty successful season. Ducks played OK yesterday, better than I thought they would after it appeared they'd written off the season. The fact that Oregon played decent makes it better for OSU ATMO. Congrats William....until next year.

William
11-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Beavers turned a horrible start into a pretty successful season. Ducks played OK yesterday, better than I thought they would after it appeared they'd written off the season. The fact that Oregon played decent makes it better for OSU ATMO. Congrats William....until next year.

:banana: :banana:
Until next year.

William

PS: One year the Barometer (OSU paper) printed pictures of me playing Frisbee with my dog Slim. They got one picture of Slim standing on his hind legs (looking toward the camera with the Frisbee in between) getting ready to catch the bee. Later in the term when they printed the Civil War issue spoofing UofO, they used that picture claiming it was Hairy Hippie, the UofO student claiming to be abducted by aliens (the Frisbee). I seem to remember some mention of pot smoking to. :D I still have that issue packed away somewhere.