PDA

View Full Version : Upload FIT file to Zwift?

LegendRider
12-27-2018, 10:25 AM
A couple of miles into my Zwift ride last night I realized that I didn't see *any* other riders on Watopia. I completed my workout and went through the normal save and exit process but the activity didn't show up. I found the FIT file and manually uploaded it to Strava - is there a way to do the same with Zwift? It would be a bummer to lose the mileage/points.

ergott
12-27-2018, 10:33 AM
Did you check my.zwift.com to see if it's already there? I had a ride do that, but it still uploaded to Zwift.

echappist
12-27-2018, 10:37 AM
could also be located in a folder on the computer

on my Window 10, all zwift files are located in

C:\Users\[your user name]\OneDrive\Documents\Zwift\Activities

LegendRider
12-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Did you check my.zwift.com to see if it's already there? I had a ride do that, but it still uploaded to Zwift.

The ride isn't there. It's weird because a FIT file was created (found here: Documents\Zwift\Activities) and I successfully uploaded it to Strava.

Also, Zwift said, "While I would like to credit your account for the missing progress, I won't be able to do so due to technical limitations (we don't have an admin tool)."

ergott
12-27-2018, 11:19 AM
I bet you can contact them and create a "service ticket" for a fix.

LegendRider
12-27-2018, 11:38 AM
I bet you can contact them and create a "service ticket" for a fix.

They can’t. See my response above.

jruhlen1980
12-27-2018, 01:08 PM
This article is a year old but no reason to think anything has changed, by the sounds of it. It doesn't look like there's any way to upload to zwift.

https://zwiftinsider.com/retrieve-lost-ride/