PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile lurking.....

pdxmech13
11-17-2006, 05:02 PM
......when Floyd gets cleared what do ya'll think the chances of him riding for the boys in magenta. I haven't looked into their roster completely but they certainly seem to have a little room for someone special.

Simon Q
11-17-2006, 05:53 PM
They won't take him with their new hard line policy. They seem to be happy winning less races/less super stars for a year or two but taking a stand on doping.

Hving said that, while no ready made superstars it will be interesting to see how some the younger guys develop. Interesting to see what Mick Rogers can do in a leadership role with support. Lance was very positive about his future in an interview towards the end of the Tour. Tour winner? Maybe not but he could podium if he keeps working on his climbing. Gerald Ciolek could end up being a win machine.

T Mobile is rebuilding from the ground up and could be very strong in the next 2-3 years even without ready made stars.

I used not to be a fan of T Mobile under Godefoort but they could be up the top of my list under the new guise.