PDA

View Full Version : April 19 to 22nd...WEST COAST OPEN>>

Serotta PETE
11-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Please take survery so we can get an idea on number of riders that might be able to make it. THANKS

Serotta PETE
11-17-2006, 01:10 PM
bumping

Jack Brunk
11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm in. I'll be going to Solvang over Thanksgiving weekend to ride and taste some red. I will also be making winery plans for the open house. Pete, how about a Serotta wine dinner at one of the wineries? It would be a great time after a hard day in the saddle.

Jack

Serotta PETE
11-17-2006, 02:25 PM
That sounds good. How about the SAT. That way folks can a choice on evening plans. Ben will be having someting for the Owner's Club members on Friday evening.

THANKS

I'm in. I'll be going to Solvang over Thanksgiving weekend to ride and taste some red. I will also be making winery plans for the open house. Pete, how about a Serotta wine dinner at one of the wineries? It would be a great time after a hard day in the saddle.

Jack

swoop
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
gonna try and drive up for a day..

Tom Byrnes
11-18-2006, 08:33 AM
I'll be there for the extended weekend. A dinner at a winery sounds great.

Tom

catulle
11-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Nordic Knives. Best knife shop in the country is in Solvang. Who knows, there might be another nut or two around. :bike:

chakatrain
11-18-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm interested, but not sure enough yet to commit (man, sounds like dating :p).

I could drive down from San Francisco easily enough.

vaxn8r
11-18-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm not sure about any of this. Where is the information?

Serotta PETE
11-19-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm not sure about any of this. Where is the information?

We will have a firm date in the next week or so. (as well as location).. In trying to accommodaate as many folks as possible I threw out the date after Tom had done some research on availability. Ben Serotta and I talked Friday and it looks like a good date for all.

Tom, Jack, Serotta James, Sundance, and hopefully some other volunteers will put it together. SEROTTA will be hosting and funding the majority of the acitivity. Sorry we do nto have more info at this time. Here is the plan to announce

THis coming week make sure as much as possible that we can do the date
Advance reserve a slot of rooms...
Develop weekend activity plans...
Place on SEROTTA Site in DEC.

This event will be the equivalent of EAST OPEN OPEN HOUSE

SoCalSteve
11-19-2006, 06:14 PM
I am sure my wife and I will be there from Friday afternoon through Sunday noon.

We will stay where the group is staying (hopefuly RSI) and would love to participate in rides, wines and food!

Sherry and Steve