PDA

View Full Version : FS: INDUSTRY NINE road c29 25mm wide carbon wheelset Shimano/SRAM

temeyone
12-16-2018, 01:42 PM
I bought these gorgeous wheels last season and used them very sparingly - I would say race-only, but since I only did 5 races, they were more like display wheels that I used on the odd nice day out. Fantastic shape, very little evidence of use. Torch hubs (insane engagement, very VERY smooth, nice crispy freehub), carbon 29mm deep/25mm wide clincher rims, Conti GP4000s tires included. DOPE purple anodized Tune skewers (the lightest on the market?). These come in at just under 1250g on the scale yet have a weight limit of 250lbs. They're tough but so damn svelte. Hard to beat that combo. One NDS spoke on the rear wheel was replaced by Strictly Cycles in NJ after I hooked a stick and bent it slightly. The replacement spoke isn't exactly the same as the stock spoke but works perfectly fine. Some minor cassette bit, but again, very minor and strictly cosmetic. I'll ship with used Reynolds Cryo blue pads if needed.

SOLD

temeyone
12-17-2018, 04:40 PM
A quick note - the carbon rims for these were made by Reynolds, custom for i9. They are so soooo nice with some of the best braking I've ever felt using carbon rims. Legitimately awesome, just too fancy for the riding I'm doing nowadays.