PDA

View Full Version : OT: ? Video Editing Software....PC based

ti_boi
11-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Can anyone recommend a really inexpensive video editing software...i have a nice PC with plenty of memory and processing. I want to be able to edit digital video from my digicam....the PC came with something called 'Muvee' which is defective somehow and will not function.

Any suggestion?

jbrainin
11-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Can anyone recommend a really inexpensive video editing software...i have a nice PC with plenty of memory and processing. I want to be able to edit digital video from my digicam....the PC came with something called 'Muvee' which is defective somehow and will not function.

Any suggestion?

Try Adobe Premiere Elements. It's the basic, affordable version of Elements which is pretty much the standard PC video editing program. It's not the friendliest of programs but if you've any familiarity with Photoshop, you'll do fine with it.

Jonathan

onekgguy
11-16-2006, 09:49 AM
I've been using Pinnacle (http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/) for a few years. Earlier versions were a bit buggy and I wouldn't recommend them but later versions are much better.

Kevin