PDA

View Full Version : Big Shout Out to MattTuck and Velotel

XXtwindad
12-04-2018, 08:49 AM
Just finished reading Velotel's "piece" on MattTuck's excellent thread. I thought it was the most enjoyable one yet.

I really like posts that explore the human experience through the "prism of cycling." Consequently, I'd love to see some longer posts. Not "War an Peace" but something longer than a few sentences.

Don't care about your political preferences, whether you like Pegorettis or Pivots, I just want to read more of your prose.

So MattTuck (definitely!) M4rk540 and mtechnica,
Flash n Flamme,
Big Bill n Bob Ross
Cowgirl and Clean39 too and so many other writers whose brief snippets of writing I've admired...

How 'bout it ? :)

Josh

Blue Jays
12-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Ok.

Mzilliox
12-04-2018, 09:29 AM
velotel wrote a whole book if im not mistaken... about cycling

FlashUNC
12-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Sadly my best work I cannot claim, as they are letters I receive from dear friend Beauregard Albert Jackson IV, on his perpetual Eroica ride. I hope the letters and photos from life on the road are helpful to those here, though I'm not sure his wife Martha would approve of me publicly sharing it.

fiamme red
12-04-2018, 10:45 AM
velotel wrote a whole book if im not mistaken... about cyclinghttp://www.velodogs-publishing.com/

XXtwindad
12-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Sadly my best work I cannot claim, as they are letters I receive from dear friend Beauregard Albert Jackson IV, on his perpetual Eroica ride. I hope the letters and photos from life on the road are helpful to those here, though I'm not sure his wife Martha would approve of me publicly sharing it.

More Beauregard :)

OtayBW
12-04-2018, 05:40 PM
How 'bout it ? :)What? :cool: