PDA

View Full Version : 18.5

H.Frank Beshear
04-30-2004, 09:49 PM
I finished building the concours up today :D :beer: . Record brifters and front der, chorus rear bontrager race x-lite post and race x-lite wheels with tufo tubies.ITM stem and salsa short and shallow 46 cm bar. I am stoked 18.5 #s with a brooks swift saddle. It measure exactly like my custom without having to use a 15* stem. I had to measure the floor to bar seat hight twice to make sure. When I was fitted for my clll my fitter wanted to make a frame with a head tube for a 63-64 cm frame and slope a little to a 59 or 60 seat tube. I wanted a level top tube and got it. Never quite fell in love with the look although the bike is extremely comfortable. This concours was made for someone else but will fit me like the custom that was first suggested to me. I am looking foward to my first ride on tubies and titanium. Smiley I am working on a suitable site for the pictures. This ones a keeper. Now if it will just stop raining :crap: . Ride report and pictures to follow.Have great weekend Frank

Kevin
05-01-2004, 05:15 AM
Frank,

It sounds great. Congratulations on out bidding me for the bike.

Kevin