PDA

View Full Version : 'If I Did It, Here's How It Happened'....

Kevan
11-15-2006, 11:46 AM
Hey Sandy, it seems OJ has gone and pinched the title of our book we were co-writing.

Talk about poor taste!

William
11-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Hey Sandy, it seems OJ has gone and pinched the title of our book we were co-writing.

Talk about poor taste!

Is confession good for the soul? (Hypothetically speaking of course)

William :rolleyes:

OldDog
11-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Scumbag, profiting off of his wifes death, whether he did it or not.

This arshole should be castrated, drawn and quartered live and hung from a rope spilling his spinless guts all over Hollywood Blvd. That would make good TV and keep the scurvy reporters happy, for a day.

BumbleBeeDave
11-15-2006, 12:25 PM

This arshole should be castrated, drawn and quartered live and hung from a rope spilling his spinless guts all over Hollywood Blvd. That would make good TV and keep the scurvy reporters happy, for a day.

+1+1+1+1+1+1 . . . :butt:

BBD

Len J
11-15-2006, 12:26 PM
+1+1+1+1+1+1 . . . :butt:

BBD

what Ron Goldman is feeling right about now?

OJ better hope Ron never gets terminal cancer.

What a low life scum sucking pig!

Len

davids
11-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Hideous and obscene.

BumbleBeeDave
11-15-2006, 12:41 PM
. . . OJ has never paid a cent of the judgement against him for the Goldmans. At this point I assume you are referring to the interview with Simpson that Fox News Channel is planning to broadcast. If he were paid anything for the interview, or were ever to write a book with this title, I am confident the Goldmans would have hordes of lawyers all over him like a cheap suit. I'm sure they would have no problem finding a dozen or so who would do the work pro bono. If I had a law degree I know I would . . .

BBD

Len J
11-15-2006, 12:48 PM
. . . OJ has never paid a cent of the judgement against him for the Goldmans. At this point I assume you are referring to the interview with Simpson that Fox News Channel is planning to broadcast. If he were paid anything for the interview, or were ever to write a book with this title, I am confident the Goldmans would have hordes of lawyers all over him like a cheap suit. I'm sure they would have no problem finding a dozen or so who would do the work pro bono. If I had a law degree I know I would . . .

BBD

Read the attached.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/15/entertainment/main2182445.shtml

It speaks to both the interview and an upcoming book......and it doesn't look like goldman can touch it.

Horrible.

Len

Kevan
11-15-2006, 12:53 PM
than Sandy's and mine.

neverraced
11-15-2006, 03:12 PM
He's dying a very slow death from remorse, just like the countless drunks, drug addicts, cell phone chatters, hormonally deranged psychos, "didn't see him"s, haters, and careless, negligent, bad drivers who have killed bicycle riders and not been punished.

Big Dan
11-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Floyd's new book................

Jeff N.
11-15-2006, 03:50 PM

This arshole should be castrated, drawn and quartered live and hung from a rope spilling his spinless guts all over Hollywood Blvd. That would make good TV and keep the scurvy reporters happy, for a day.Effing murdering bustard! I'm surprised the Goldmans and/or the Browns haven't hired a sharpshooter with a bolt action .458 Magnum to take this murdering madman out! Then THEY could write a book and it'd sell like hotcakes!.... Jeff N.

gasman
11-15-2006, 04:08 PM
I Agree With All Of The Above..........

GoJavs
11-15-2006, 06:37 PM
No shame.

Fat Robert
11-15-2006, 07:19 PM
baseness beneath the dignity of contempt

dude has problems

BBB
11-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Floyd's new book................

Or Lance's or Tyler's or Roberto's or...

Big Dan
11-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Judith Regan, whose ReganBooks imprint is publishing the book, declined to reveal further details of the book's contents.

"This is an historic case, and I consider this his confession," Regan told The Associated Press. She also refused to say what Simpson is being paid for the book but said he came to her with the idea.

:mad:

SGP
11-16-2006, 06:41 AM

put it on pay-per-view and give the money to a battered women's shelter

catulle
11-16-2006, 07:30 AM

Ditto, atmo, imho.

David Kirk
11-16-2006, 07:54 AM
I don't know what is more wrong - OJ writing the book or the fact that it will sell and make him money. Who buys this crap and how do they sleep?

Dave

Kevan
11-16-2006, 08:29 AM
for the book to be written, even published and marketed.

But I hope not one book is purchased.

toaster
11-16-2006, 08:59 AM
Hey, I clicked on this thread. I guess I'm contributing to the dumbing down of society.

OldDog
11-16-2006, 09:19 AM
I don't know what is more wrong - OJ writing the book or the fact that it will sell and make him money. Who buys this crap and how do they sleep?

Dave

Mankind is it's own worst enemy.

Kevan
11-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey, I clicked on this thread. I guess I'm contributing to the dumbing down of society.

You're just slapping your forehead like the rest of us.

Serpico
11-16-2006, 10:38 AM

BBD

1) it is a book

2) criminally, double-jeopardy protects him--he can say whatever he wants without fear

3) oj has plenty of assets they haven't been able to seize yet, this will be no different

this is the longest slow-motion trainwreck in recent history (13 years!!!) and it isn't stoppin' anytime soon. people are obsessed with this sick ****

SBash
11-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Don't Buy It!

norcalbiker
11-16-2006, 10:46 AM
This discuss me.

Grant McLean
11-20-2006, 05:09 PM
People at FOX came to their senses, and cancelled?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6515057

g

BumbleBeeDave
11-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Total F***ing sleazeballs, both him and the lady publisher.

BBD

Serpico
11-20-2006, 07:24 PM

Grant McLean
11-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Total F***ing sleazeballs, both him and the lady publisher.

BBD

The book is "shelved", Rupert M also owns Harper-Collins, the publisher too.
Sounds like maybe the money already changed hands though.
$2 million to simpsons kids trust fund. bummer.

g

fiamme red
11-20-2006, 07:35 PM
The book is "shelved", Rupert M also owns Harper-Collins, the publisher too.

gHe's a perv (http://www.slate.com/id/2154151), that's what he is.

Skrawny
11-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I saw Bob Schieffer on CBS lambast both OJ, the editor, and FOX News for their complete lack of ethics.

This is disgusting.

What is more disgusting is that it would have been watched by many and the book would make $$.

-s

Bobbo
11-21-2006, 08:58 AM
It's not Fox News, it's Fox Entertainment. They obviously both work under the same corporate umbrella, but let's make sure the blame is properly placed.

Otherwise, we can start blaming the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle for stuff that's printed in USA Today (both owned by Gannett).

Skrawny
11-21-2006, 09:05 AM
It is Fox News, or more specifically: "News Corperation" which owns Fox
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229504,00.html
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6515057&ft=1&f=1006

It is on the Fox News website, and promoted by them..
Yeah, it may be semantics, but they are the ones who call themselves "News"

-s

fiamme red
11-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Defending If I Did It: Sue me, but I'd like to read O.J.'s confession (http://www.slate.com/id/2154398/?nav=fix)

Grant McLean
11-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Defending If I Did It: Sue me, but I'd like to read O.J.'s confession (http://www.slate.com/id/2154398/?nav=fix)

The premise of that article is false. I'd like to hear a confession too.
But OJ isn't "confessing", is he?

If he wants to come clean, walk down to the local police station,
and tell them what happened. Getting a book deal and going on TV
has nothing to do with the reality of the crime. IMHO.

g