PDA

View Full Version : Swap Meet on Sunday, Greenville SC

MrCannonCam
11-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Figured I'd post this in here, there's a bicycle swap meet in Greenville SC this Sunday at Brewery 85. Below is the facebook page link and the info from it under that.

I'll be there, more than stoked to wheel n deal on my birthday.

https://www.facebook.com/events/286763158629716/permalink/314208275885204/

Brewery 85 has graciously offered to host a bicycle swap meet and end of season gathering for all cyclists on Sunday, 11/4 from 10am until 2pm.

With the loss of the Big Stampede swap in Charlotte we thought it was time to organize something a little closer to home.

Swap meets are fun, but swap meets with a food truck (starting ~noon), cold beverages and live music (starting ~2pm) are even better.

Please bring your new or gently used cycling items and a table/tent/chairs/blanket to display your items and come join us for a good time.

kramnnim
11-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Would you happen to know if any of the teams (UHC, etc) will be there?

MrCannonCam
11-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Would you happen to know if any of the teams (UHC, etc) will be there?

Mark I've been in touch with Adrien from UHC they are selling off some of the team stuff directly (he's got a facebook post up on the Asheville marketplace). So far just bikes and components. I've tried to get involved on the clothing side but the communication is quite bad to be honest. I'll drop a line to George and see if anyone will be there with Holewelsko gear, just individual riders I'd assume if there's any on that end.