PDA

View Full Version : Skratch Labs Energy Bars

campy man
10-26-2018, 02:05 PM
Any feedback on Skratch Labs energy bars? Thinking about ordering some chocolate chip/almond & cherry/pistachio bars.

Any Paceline reviews?

zzy
10-26-2018, 03:34 PM
I like them. The cherry/pistachio ones especially. But they're nothing special and have the same consistency as a most energy bars. Best if allowed to warm a bit in your jersey pocket.

ptourkin
10-26-2018, 03:57 PM
I liked the Ginger Miso but a bit expensive for me to make them part of the routine.

jtakeda
10-26-2018, 04:00 PM
https://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=222311&highlight=Skratch+energy+bars

This thread has some opinions.

Of the three flavors in the sample pack I thought cherry pistachio was best but I also agree that they’re a little expensive for what they are and I personally haven’t bought any after I received the free sample pack.

The miso ginger was good but a little drier than the cherry pistachio

old fat man
10-26-2018, 04:23 PM
I had a big supply as part of an event I hosted. They're nothing special and weren't all that well received at the event. I stick with clif bars, or more often, a KIND bar or granola bar.

Pinned
10-26-2018, 04:38 PM
Skratch bars are great, as is everything else they make. The bars are a little expensive, but I'd guess they're spending more on ingredients than most others which contributes. Skratch stuff has never made me sick, which I can't say for some of the other options. I use the drink mixes pretty regularly, and those are the best I've tried.

false_Aest
10-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Wait until the Parm Black Pepper hit stores. OMG THEY"RE AMAZE_BALLS