PDA

View Full Version : Merckx Team SC Geometry Help

savechief
10-19-2018, 02:59 AM
There seem to be a lot of members here with Team SC's, so maybe somebody can help me out. I have seen the Team SC geo chart for standard and sloping geometry, but head tube length is not included. I have found a bunch of random threads on various sites regarding head tube length for different sizes, but no real agreement. Would love to get actual measurements for the 55 and 56 traditional plus 51 sloping.

Information on fork length and rake would also be super helpful. Thanks.

jpang922
10-19-2018, 09:13 PM
I have a either a 60 or a 62cm (59-59.5cm TT) with a 21.25cm HT end to end. Not sure about fork dimensions but I do remember Enve 2.0 in 43mm rake (what I have on the bike right now) was very close when I compared the two.

oldpotatoe
10-20-2018, 08:23 AM
There seem to be a lot of members here with Team SC's, so maybe somebody can help me out. I have seen the Team SC geo chart for standard and sloping geometry, but head tube length is not included. I have found a bunch of random threads on various sites regarding head tube length for different sizes, but no real agreement. Would love to get actual measurements for the 55 and 56 traditional plus 51 sloping.

Information on fork length and rake would also be super helpful. Thanks.

Email this gent..frame brainiac at Gita..even tho Gita out of the Merckx biz, he still has lots of geo charts.

Tell him Peter from Vecchio's sent ya..he'll still talk to ya:)

nelson.frazier@gitabike.com