PDA

View Full Version : Today's Thought

Lanternrouge
10-06-2018, 04:34 PM
I was thinking today that one day I will look back and may think I didn't spend enough time riding bikes. Of course, the issue is that I probably ride about as much as my life/work schedule and body let me. I got to have a great morning and all I spent was some money on a cappuccino as long as I don't think about how much I put into the bike I was riding. Today's happy though is just that riding bikes is awesome. As an added bonus, at the coffee shop where we started, I got to meet a Great Dane who wasn't skittish about new people, so I got to hug a giant dog before climbing the first hill.

soulspinner
10-06-2018, 06:46 PM
I was thinking today that one day I will look back and may think I didn't spend enough time riding bikes. Of course, the issue is that I probably ride about as much as my life/work schedule and body let me. I got to have a great morning and all I spent was some money on a cappuccino as long as I don't think about how much I put into the bike I was riding. Today's happy though is just that riding bikes is awesome. As an added bonus, at the coffee shop where we started, I got to meet a Great Dane who wasn't skittish about new people, so I got to hug a giant dog before climbing the first hill.

I can relate...…………….

charliedid
10-06-2018, 07:49 PM
Nice!

My bike ride was exactly the bike ride I was supposed to do today.

Ride bikes.

SoCalSteve
10-06-2018, 08:45 PM

Nothing wrong with that! Oh, riding isn’t too bad either...:banana: