PDA

View Full Version : No Wonder Van Petegem Quit!

Fat Robert
11-08-2006, 06:48 AM
Lotto's new co-sponsor makes....

Pregnancy test kits.

Now, if you think of it....lottery...pregnancy test kit...they sort of go together -- its all about the odds.

The jerseys will be pink.

Bill Bove
11-08-2006, 08:50 AM
If they're still riding Ridley bikes next year there may be a new pink Damocles btween my legs too.

ergott
11-08-2006, 09:16 AM
The team is so manly that they need the test kits for all the tail they will get.

Fat Robert
11-08-2006, 09:20 AM
no, no, no:

they will need home paternity kits -- not the pregnancy kit, that's for the chick

its that fine line between clever and stupid, and some guy named Gert crossed it when they inked this deal

(i cross said line daily)

davyt
11-08-2006, 11:48 AM
If they're still riding Ridley bikes next year there may be a new pink Damocles btween my legs too.

What's wrong with the old one? :)

Fat Robert
11-08-2006, 12:28 PM

so you're saying you wish for the space between your legs to be adorned by a pink sword with a reputation for cracking?

how is you SO with this?

Bill Bove
11-08-2006, 12:52 PM
What's wrong with the old one? :)
It wasn't pink.

I am a little nervous about the sword being between my legs :(

I thought that the cracking problem had been fixed with a change to the semi internal headtube routing? We sold a couple of the aluminum compacts but no carbons, there are a lot of good carbon bikes out there that cost a little less.

Tom
11-08-2006, 12:55 PM

Must be Florida slang. Never heard that term before.

Ginger
11-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Lotto's new co-sponsor makes....

EPO test kits.

Now, if you think of it....lottery...EPO test kit...they sort of go together -- its all about the odds.

The jerseys will be pink.