PDA

View Full Version : XS BH Ultralight Frameset 53cm TT

Lanternrouge
08-24-2018, 09:01 PM
This is admittedly not the greatest picture, but I'm contemplating getting rid of my BH Ultralight. It's the Ultralight, not the RC or the Evo. Supposedly, the bare frame is about 750 grams, but I never weighed it. There's nothing wrong with it, but I've acquired other things that are more interesting (generally Sartos and Serottas). The geometry charts are available online, but its a 53cm top tube, 11.5cm head tube, and a 74 seat angle. There's space for a couple cm of spacers on the steer tube. I'm looking for $800 net, which is $1200 less than I paid for it through a club deal. This is an awesome frameset, but it's the only bike I have other than my travel bike and a specially painted Cannondale that is not from a SOPWAMTOS-eligible builder.

I'm looking to sell stuff now to be able to rationalize buying Campy groups as I feel some sense of shame for what I spend on bike stuff.

kramnnim
08-25-2018, 10:27 AM
I got one of these a while back. Liked it enough to trade an Evo Himod frame for another Ultralight. Stiff and lively.

Lanternrouge
08-29-2018, 10:07 PM
Buy this thing. Campy groups don't just pay for themselves. Seriously, I need to sell this to rationalize spending a much more on a Campy group to bring a U.S. handbuilt frameset to its fully glory as a bicycle being ridden by a dork like me. If you buy his from me, you get to choose on which frameset I have the new Campy groups goes.

Lanternrouge
09-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Bueller? Bueller?

All proceeds go to building up a hand-made in the U.S.A. frameset with Campy. Buy this from me and you choose what goes into the gallery.

ultraman6970
09-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Bump for a nice bike frame at a nice price...