PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Strap for Polar HRM

Keith A
10-30-2006, 11:24 AM
I've been trying to find a replacement wrist band/strap from my Polar HRM and can't seem to locate one. I couldn't find any info on Polar's website (but I haven't contacted them yet).

Does anyone know where you can purchase a replacement Polar wrist band?

keno
10-30-2006, 12:35 PM
I suggest you try www.polarusa.com and contact them. With all of the models out there, I expect that different units have different size bodies, and wrist straps aren't a common item the wears out, even tearing from the clasp. I've written them on occasion and they usually get back to me with something useful. Recently I needed the CD and they gave info for getting one (ended up borrowing from a friend.) They may direct you to send the unit to them and they'll fix it. I'm sure you can do it with the parts alone.

Also, maybe someone on the forum has your model but it's broken and will give it to you and you can canabalize it.

keno

itsalldark
10-30-2006, 12:42 PM
They make a coded version--no cross talk. A non coded version which the SRM product will use and they also make a soft belt which is coded, but you can replace the battery instead of buying a new one. Any Polar dealer should be able to get you one--most stock them.