PDA

View Full Version : Tour de France Stage 12 - Alpe d'Huez - SPOILERS

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 07:11 AM
One of the greatest climbs in the Tour. Probably some bigger time differences today.

Jeff

vladoo
07-19-2018, 07:41 AM
Definitely. Third day in Alps, not an easy task. I rode Alp d Huez 4-5 times and it is really hard. But millions people around the road can help ;)

simpsonn
07-19-2018, 07:57 AM
Should play a major factor for the rest of the tour. Hopefully someone has enough in the tank to put in a successful attack on Sky to make things interesting for the remaining stages.

vladoo
07-19-2018, 08:00 AM
..someone who is aiming on the podium. Nairo? ;)

GregL
07-19-2018, 08:43 AM
Sprinters and their lead-out men are dropping fast. Yesterday it was Cav, Renshaw, and Kittel. Already today it's Greipel, Zabel, and Groenewegen. The remaining sprint stages may well be a toss-up for Gaviria and Sagan.

Greg

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 08:51 AM
Gaviria gone.

Jeff

dbnm
07-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Bruce K
07-19-2018, 09:00 AM
Pleas explain to me how people think that Sagan is such a bad bike racer?

Sprinters dropping out left and right, donestiques falling by the wayside, and Sagan just keeps chugging along, hanging in.

Let’s not ignore that Craddock continues to hang in and is no longer finishing last or just inside the time cuts.

Interesting days.

BK

KarlC
07-19-2018, 09:08 AM
Sprinters and their lead-out men are dropping fast. Yesterday it was Cav, Renshaw, and Kittel. Already today it's Greipel, Zabel, and Groenewegen. The remaining sprint stages may well be a toss-up for Gaviria and Sagan.

Greg

All below have abandoned, crazy stage and it not over yet .....

Fernando Gaviria
Pawel Poljanski
Rick Zabel
André Greipel
Dylan Groenewegen

From yeaterday

Cavendish
Kittel
Renshaw

oldpotatoe
07-19-2018, 09:20 AM
Stage 12, without Cavendish...Cav finishes outside time limit yesterday..retirement can't be far behind for the Manx-man.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cavendish-i-never-climb-off/

oldpotatoe
07-19-2018, 09:21 AM

Fernando Gaviria
Pawel Poljanski
Rick Zabel
André Greipel
Dylan Groenewegen

From yeaterday

Cavendish
Kittel
Renshaw

Getting ready for Vuelta or worlds?

saab2000
07-19-2018, 09:28 AM
Stage 12, without Cavendish...Cav finishes outside time limit yesterday..retirement can't be far behind for the Manx-man.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cavendish-i-never-climb-off/

He can still make a lot of money riding the track in winter. He is a big-name rider who is an actual crowd draw for six-day events and he has serious track chops.

It will be interesting to see what he does. His own personal motivation is key. Does he wish to keep riding or does he wish to be a father and be home more?

simpsonn
07-19-2018, 09:43 AM

Fernando Gaviria
Pawel Poljanski
Rick Zabel
André Greipel
Dylan Groenewegen

From yeaterday

Cavendish
Kittel
Renshaw

Add Rigoberto Uran to the list.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Hell of a ride so far by Kruijswik.

Think he will stay away? Or did he burn too much on the CdF?

Clean39T
07-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Add Rigoberto Uran to the list.

Good thing Phinney sacrificed on Roubaix for him.. :rolleyes:

redir
07-19-2018, 09:57 AM
Kruijswijk gonna have about 4 minutes before he starts the Alpe D'huez time trial but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

simpsonn
07-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Kruijswijk will be caught, Froome and Thomas will probably cross the line together.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:03 AM
Kruijswijk gonna have about 4 minutes before he starts the Alpe D'huez time trial but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Right now they are taking back 7-8 seconds/km. That leaves him around 2 minutes ahead at the finish, but I imagine the gap will close even faster after Sky launches something halfway up.

harlond
07-19-2018, 10:04 AM
Hell of a ride so far by Kruijswik.

Think he will stay away? Or did he burn too much on the CdF?I hope he stays away, but he went from SO far out and has been in the wind for 50k. Big ask.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:08 AM
I hope he stays away, but he went from SO far out and has been in the wind for 50k. Big ask.

He can lose 0:32/km right now and still win. 0:09/km and wear yellow tonight.

redir
07-19-2018, 10:08 AM
He's got the advantage of setting his own pace and not having to respond to attacks. But he jsut needs to set that pace high and keep it.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:18 AM
0:06/km with 9 km to go for yellow.

This could be pretty tight at the finish.

EDIT: nevermind, he lost a lot of time the last KM. No longer virtual yellow.

redir
07-19-2018, 10:19 AM
0:06/km with 9 km to go for yellow.

This could be pretty tight at the finish.

EDIT: nevermind, he lost a lot of time the last KM. No longer virtual yellow.

But that might be the reason why he wins the stage.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:21 AM
But that might be the reason why he wins the stage.

Agree, Sky may let him have a stage victory so long as he is within 2:40

harlond
07-19-2018, 10:27 AM
Not looking good for SK with 5k left.

benb
07-19-2018, 10:29 AM
Where is everyone following this live?

simpsonn
07-19-2018, 10:30 AM
Really surprised Quintana got dropped off the back. He was supposed to be fresh with not doing the Giro this year.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:33 AM
Where is everyone following this live?

https://livetracking.letour.fr/#/stageprofile

http://live.cyclingnews.com/#top

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:34 AM
damn. really wanted this for Kruijswik.

harlond
07-19-2018, 10:35 AM
Geraint Thomas should attack as soon as Dumoulin catches Froome, right?

jruhlen1980
Anyone see what caused the Nibali crash? Was it one of those idiots running around with flares?

redir
It was a noble effort by the Dutchman.

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 10:45 AM
All of the top GC contenders used everything they had on the last climb today.

Great racing.

Jeff

bobswire
Best stage thus far.

redir
Damn that was a knife fight wasn't it.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:51 AM
Thomas now has 1:39 on Froome and almost 2 minutes on Dumoulin.

This is probably an irrelevant question with 8 days of racing in between, but how much time does he need on the superior time trialers in 2nd and 3rd to hold over 31km?

Clean39T
07-19-2018, 10:51 AM
You may hate Sky (who doesn't) and question how a former chubby sprinter has become a top-level GC contender (who wouldn't), but at least there was some good racing to finish the day. Hats off to Bardet and Dumoulin for taking it to them, and (raised eyebrows aside) to Thomas for racing at the end and not just following wheels. And to Landa for clawing back and trying something at the end - even if it did just seem to be another lead-out for his old team (that's gotta sting Cotton).

Clean39T
07-19-2018, 10:52 AM
Thomas now has 1:39 on Froome and almost 2 minutes on Dumoulin.

This is probably an irrelevant question with 8 days of racing in between, but how much time does he need on the superior time trialers in 2nd and 3rd to hold over 31km?

Thomas isn't a bad time-trialer. If he maintains this lead through the mountains, its going to be hard for anyone to take enough time off him over that distance. If it was Bardet with the same lead, different story.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:55 AM
Thomas isn't a bad time-trialer. If he maintains this lead through the mountains, its going to be hard for anyone to take enough time off him over that distance. If it was Bardet with the same lead, different story.

That's kinda what I thought. The time trial isn't flat either, which is where Dumoulin really takes time out of people.

chiasticon
07-19-2018, 10:55 AM
I wanna see Thomas lead into Paris and then stop on the last lap of the Champs to let his time gap to Froome dwindle to zero :bike:

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 10:56 AM

Plenty of mountains ahead.

Jeff

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 10:56 AM
Anyone see what caused the Nibali crash? Was it one of those idiots running around with flares?

Not sure. Anyone got more info on this?

stev0
07-19-2018, 11:03 AM
finish looked pretty effortless for thomas today. glad the other GC contenders at least made a play today. was rooting for bardet but alas..

also curious about nibali. would be infuriating if he went down due to careless/drunk spectator.

Clean39T
07-19-2018, 11:06 AM
https://twitter.com/BorjaCuadrado/status/1019975156695994370

It was a moto that knocked Nibali off, according to BM twitter post above.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 11:07 AM
From cyclingnews:

"Race organiser ASO has a lot to explain regarding Nibali's crash.. The police motorbike seemed involved, as were the spectators along the road.

There were no barriers at that point."

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Here's a video:

https://twitter.com/tourdegila/status/1019972031675289601

jackasses with flares create a lot of smoke, poor visibility, apparently Nibali hits the police moto inside that smoke cloud.

This is inside of 3K - does Nibali not get the same time as the group he was with at the time?

Heisenberg
07-19-2018, 11:17 AM
finish looked pretty effortless for thomas today.

pas normal. at all.

another hard finish to watch. like seeing an imperial star destroyer swallow the rebel ship.

PQJ
07-19-2018, 11:31 AM
Yep. Kinda odd how Sky is capable of producing so many GT winners and contenders. I'm sure it's totally legit. No way UCI would've cleared Froomey if he wasn't pure as the driven snow. Amirite???

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 11:37 AM
Thomas said he almost went down as he rode across Nibali's wheel.

Jeff

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Yep. Kinda odd how Sky is capable of producing so many GT winners and contenders. I'm sure it's totally legit. No way UCI would've cleared Froomey if he wasn't pure as the driven snow. Amirite???

Biggest budget. Best riders. Totally committed to the yellow jersey in Paris - the only team that is.

Jeff

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 11:40 AM
Here's a video:

https://twitter.com/tourdegila/status/1019972031675289601

jackasses with flares create a lot of smoke, poor visibility, apparently Nibali hits the police moto inside that smoke cloud.

This is inside of 3K - does Nibali not get the same time as the group he was with at the time?

Unless they changed the rule it does not apply on a mountain finish.

Jeff

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 11:41 AM
Thomas had plenty left :rolleyes: and used that last corner so well, it's hard to say Nibali would have beaten him, but I kinda liked the way Nibali looked before his crash. He has a jump that most climbers don't.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 11:43 AM
Unless they changed the rule it does not apply on a mountain finish.

Jeff

So what happened on the Froome/Ventoux stage in 2016? The only fundamental difference I see is that it was inside of 1K instead of 3K.

PQJ
07-19-2018, 11:51 AM
Biggest budget. Best riders. Totally committed to the yellow jersey in Paris - the only team that is.

Jeff

Yes, that. Plus. Freshest pan. Best filtered agua.

Heisenberg
07-19-2018, 11:57 AM

Jeff

I won't deny they have the best budget, superb focus, and do a good job of sourcing talent.

One doesn't simply become a consistent world-beating (by ten percentage points) GT racer in the space of a year or two simply because they're focused and on a team with a fat budgie. The math doesn't shake out. One fluke? Sure. 3-4, more? Multiple GTs in a year, still fresh as a daisy? Huh.

bikingshearer
07-19-2018, 12:03 PM

Well, don't forget that neither money nor management talent are equally distributed amongst the teams. This is not to say that Sky is dirty (or clean), or that any other team is clean (or dirty). Just reminding folks that there is more to making winner or loser than just doping; it takes bucks, smart management, desire, focus and riding talent, too. Whatever else they are doing, legit or not, Sky and QuickStep appear to be the gold standard for these traits, year in and year out, which is why they are consistently at or near the top of stage races and classics, respectively.

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 12:18 PM
So what happened on the Froome/Ventoux stage in 2016? The only fundamental difference I see is that it was inside of 1K instead of 3K.

That decision had to do with the interference not with where it happened in the race.

Jeff

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 12:20 PM
Here are some of the things Sky was doing a few years ago:

It hired Honda's Formula 1 logistics manager Gwilym Mason-Evans to gut the inside of the team bus and completely redesign it. It employed a team of carers who would go to the hotels where the riders would be staying to remove mattresses, vacuum the beds underneath and replace them with mattresses and pillows made of elastic foam that had been individually customized so that the riders could maintain the same posture every night. It taught its riders how to wash their hands properly, made them carry hand gels at all times and forbade handshakes to prevent the spreading of illnesses during competition.

Jeff

mastaliu
07-19-2018, 12:22 PM
pas normal. at all.

another hard finish to watch. like seeing an imperial star destroyer swallow the rebel ship.

plus ça change

Shoeman
07-19-2018, 12:23 PM

Jeff

Reminds me of another Team that one 7 TDF'S!!!!!!!

stev0
07-19-2018, 12:33 PM
Shame about Nibali - Don't get why flares are a thing at all as spectators.
I won't deny they have the best budget, superb focus, and do a good job of sourcing talent.

IIRC Sky's budget is more than double of most teams save Katusha (proof that it's not all about $$), and it's definitely a big factor.

But I'm with Heisenberg. I agree that they have many competitive advantages (much of which can be attributed to their outsized budget and "new" ways of thinking), and that helps attract talent, increases their ability to be selective and strategically better pieced together, etc. Hard to say that it really shakes out in the way that the results do on paper.

Clean39T
07-19-2018, 12:49 PM
So, the point of sponsoring a professional team is for your brand to get exposure via TV and other media - and for that to translate to increased brand value.

Winning stages and the GC increases exposure, but if those wins come with raised eyebrows and boos, do they accomplish the goal of increasing brand value?

Sky is winning in the record books, but are they winning in the brand value game? If not, how much longer are they going to be around?

Put another way, would a robotic and uncharismatic Bardet that won more stages do as much for the brand value of AG2R as our beloved panache-filled Bardet does even when not taking the win?

Just food for thought.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 12:54 PM
That decision had to do with the interference not with where it happened in the race.

Jeff

Is running into the police motorbike that slowed due to smoke not "interference"?

Nibali deserves his time back.

EDIT: Unfortunately, looks like he might have a fractured vertebra - probably done.

cloudguy
07-19-2018, 01:11 PM

It hired Honda's Formula 1 logistics manager Gwilym Mason-Evans to gut the inside of the team bus and completely redesign it. It employed a team of carers who would go to the hotels where the riders would be staying to remove mattresses, vacuum the beds underneath and replace them with mattresses and pillows made of elastic foam that had been individually customized so that the riders could maintain the same posture every night. It taught its riders how to wash their hands properly, made them carry hand gels at all times and forbade handshakes to prevent the spreading of illnesses during competition.

Jeff

Just stop, please. You can make believe all you want, but save the tired arguments for those who don't know any better.

Heisenberg
07-19-2018, 01:46 PM

Jeff

None of these things vastly alter phyiosology and spur recovery rates far superior to every other rider in the peloton. The advantage Sky’s two top riders have over their competition, from a purely physical perspective, is staggering. I’m sorry Jeff, but there’s no cumulative legal marginal-gaining that adds up to that.

cloudguy
07-19-2018, 01:58 PM
but there’s no cumulative legal marginal-gaining that adds up to that.

Everybody wants to know what Sky's on. What are they on? They're sleepin' on the same posturepedic mattress every night. What are you on?

MattTuck
07-19-2018, 01:59 PM
d'oh. Dumoulin, why did you stop? Get as much time on Froome as you can, and then get rid of G in the TT.

hokoman
07-19-2018, 02:12 PM

Jeff

This is really funny.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 02:27 PM
d'oh. Dumoulin, why did you stop? Get as much time on Froome as you can, and then get rid of G in the TT.

1:17 of TD's debt to Thomas is a mechanical and subsequent penalty for drafting his team car while trying to reconnect with the field.

He is right in this, and should be breathing down Thomas' neck. Of course, I'm not sure what kind of mattress TD sleeps on or if he keeps some Purell handy so maybe this is all hopeless anyway.

Bruce K
07-19-2018, 02:33 PM
Craddock finished 42nd today.

Looks like he is recovering...

BK

stev0
07-19-2018, 02:37 PM
I'm not sure what kind of mattress TD sleeps on or if he keeps some Purell handy so maybe this is all hopeless anyway.

:hello: will have fingers crossed that TD can close the gap in the TT

benb
07-19-2018, 02:39 PM
I have no idea what most of the teams are like but if Sky doesn't mind-f**k their riders all season long like Vaughters is known for doing that would give them a huge performance benefit.

Give them a feeling they're secure in their spot on the team, give them a clear plan for the season, stick to the plan, do not have the team sabotage the plan, pay them well so they're not freaking out about what to do next year. Stress ruins riding performance and if Sky can reduce stress that should certainly help.

I am not of the opinion that the majority of teams "get" this. I think Postal/Discovery "got" it and that was their advantage over the rest of the dopers, and I think Sky probably "gets" it too.

GregL
07-19-2018, 03:14 PM
I am not of the opinion that the majority of teams "get" this. I think Postal/Discovery "got" it and that was their advantage over the rest of the dopers, and I think Sky probably "gets" it too.
Read the book Lance Armstrong's War by Dan Coyle. Armstrong's teammates were in it for the cash. The book specifically talks about the pressure on Postal team members to perform.

Greg

Big Dan
07-19-2018, 03:20 PM
Yeah Postal and Sky "get it".

:bike:

GregL
07-19-2018, 03:21 PM
And a sad goodbye to Vince Nibbles: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/vincenzo-nibali-out-of-the-tour-de-france/

Maybe ASO will start to take rider safety more seriously in the future? I doubt it...

Greg

simpsonn
07-19-2018, 03:23 PM
And a sad goodbye to Vince Nibbles: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/vincenzo-nibali-out-of-the-tour-de-france/

Maybe ASO will start to take rider safety more seriously in the future? I doubt it...

Greg

That's too bad. He has some major cojones for getting up and finishing the ride.

fignon's barber
07-19-2018, 03:43 PM

Greg

The a-holes with the smoke flairs are not fans of cycling. They're just a-holes. From about 8km to 5km to go on Alpe D'Huez seems to be the global gathering spot for these people.

jruhlen1980
07-19-2018, 03:44 PM

Greg

I know this comes up every tour but is it really that hard to send a few motorbikes up ahead of the leader and the chase groups to clear back the crowds? Maybe with a bucket of water to put out the flares?

saab2000
07-19-2018, 03:50 PM
I know this comes up every tour but is it really that hard to send a few motorbikes up ahead of the leader and the chase groups to clear back the crowds? Maybe with a bucket of water to put out the flares?

Barricades much further down the slopes. I know it's a PITA and logistically tough, but given what we see every year, in every Grand Tour on these final climbs it would seem to make some sense.

Too bad because it's the 1% of hooligans who cause 99% of the trouble for the riders. The overwhelming majority are respectful.

ultraman6970
07-19-2018, 04:01 PM
I do not know if its just me or not, but I did not notice that large amount of people as previous years in the last climb. I heard a lot of booos tho :)

I dont know, the next 3 "flat" stages are ideal to perform a Contador, as martin said, the teams are afraid.

Remember years ago when contador split sky and pretty much half of the peloton went out of time and should had been off the race?? Right now this thing needs to be full on teams attacks to time trial (the leader in the back not pulling) just to force sky to pull and get them in split groups. If they dont do that they are coursed.

Doubt it will happen tho, but would be nice to see... whole teams attacking, you die or i die type of thing.

BTW if nothing weird happen IMO Dumoulin will end up in second. G can tt went he wants to.

Bad nibali is out he looked better today, Quintana is not the same rider than a couple of years ago, maybe he needs to go to sky to get stronger, sure they will figure it out :p

Cheering for Bardet and Dumoulin.

sib
07-19-2018, 06:13 PM
Also gutted about Nibali; he was looking pretty strong today.

Dumoulin also looking good. He would be a little ahead of Froome without the 20-second penalty for drafting..!

Macadamia
07-19-2018, 07:11 PM
Dumoulin also looking good. He would be a little ahead of Froome without the 20-second penalty for drafting..!

made the mistake of not being french

bikinchris
07-19-2018, 07:52 PM
I'll say it again. Hog tie these idiots who run in the street, burn flares and crush into the street. Leave them on the side of the road after the race is picked up.

Oh, and No body gives a damn about the green jersey except Sagan. No body.

This race without sprinters is a big yawn.

wc1934
07-19-2018, 07:56 PM
Also gutted about Nibali; he was looking pretty strong today...!

Damn. Totally bummed - kudos to the shark for even getting back on his bike.

Jaybee
07-19-2018, 08:30 PM
Damn. Totally bummed - kudos to the shark for even getting back on his bike.

He got back on and pulled back about 20 seconds over 2.5km. Baller.

Climb01742
07-19-2018, 08:37 PM
Wish NBCSN would hire at least one non-fanboy. Hearing Phil say, ‘I can’t understand why they’re booing Froome’ is crap. Phil can say he doesn’t like it but come on, don’t insult viewers. Sky is doing what even Postal didn’t, having two guys fighting it out for yellow. If a team is doing what the dirtiest team ever couldn’t do, seems like that might merit, oh, a comment or two. At least note that the folks booing_might_have an argument.

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 08:50 PM

This race without sprinters is a big yawn.

There are only three more sprinters stages - Friday, one day next week and Paris. My guess is a number of the sprinters were glad to leave instead of having to finish so many climbing stages this year.

Jeff

ultraman6970
07-19-2018, 08:50 PM
The 5 guys at front stopped riding like for a minute looking to each other, thats why he got super close, same happened to landa and thats why he was able to catch up with them at the top.

He got back on and pulled back about 20 seconds over 2.5km. Baller.

jlwdm
07-19-2018, 09:04 PM
Is running into the police motorbike that slowed due to smoke not "interference"?

Nibali deserves his time back.

EDIT: Unfortunately, looks like he might have a fractured vertebra - probably done.

Reports now are that a camera strap hooked his handlebars.

Jeff

ultraman6970
07-20-2018, 12:22 AM
If you see the videos he got caught into something, similar to what happened to LA years back.

weisan
07-20-2018, 05:07 AM
Egan Bernal.

Remember this name.

Cloozoe
07-20-2018, 05:38 AM
There are only three more sprinters stages - Friday, one day next week and Paris. My guess is a number of the sprinters were glad to leave instead of having to finish so many climbing stages this year.

Jeff

Everything you need to know about GT bike racing can be inferred from Greipel's nickname, The Gorilla, bestowed upon him owing to his "enormous" size. He's 6' 1/2" and 18O lbs. Same as me. Back when I was a high school football/basketball/tennis player, I can't seem to recall anyone gazing with awe upon my massive frame and nicknaming me Gargantua or any such.

marciero
07-20-2018, 06:18 AM
Wish NBCSN would hire at least one non-fanboy. Hearing Phil say, ‘I can’t understand why they’re booing Froome’ is crap. Phil can say he doesn’t like it but come on, don’t insult viewers. Sky is doing what even Postal didn’t, having two guys fighting it out for yellow. If a team is doing what the dirtiest team ever couldn’t do, seems like that might merit, oh, a comment or two. At least note that the folks booing_might_have an argument.

Well, they did criticize UCI's handling of the situation, in particular the latest leak and flip-flop in the lead up to the Tour. But I think they are in a difficult spot. Officially, Froome has been cleared by the UCI. To call into question the integrity of the governing body or otherwise address ongoing suspicions would be to question the legitimacy of the race, their commentary on it, the whole show. And these suspicions would be based on what-their superior performance? My guess is that most people would concede that at the very least Sky is gaming/exploiting the TUE rules for optimal advantage. But again that would be messy to discuss.

Veloo
07-20-2018, 07:07 AM
Don't know if this has already been discussed but when did they start incorporating "pusher" at the end of Alp d'Huez? Is it on any other mountain finish?

Looked like guys in black t-shirts jumping from behind the barriers to give the rider a final push after crossing the finish line.

cash05458
07-20-2018, 07:27 AM
Never been a total conspiracy fellow via doping but honestly, yesterday's stage was the biggest joke I have seen in watching cycling for the last thirty years...sky cannot be serious at this point...this is turning into the tour de smurfs...

cash05458
07-20-2018, 07:37 AM

Phil has been whoring for doping for decades...at one point he went on the air and said he said he totally believed folks were being paid off to lie about armstrong doping...all the while flying on armstong's private plane...Phil thought there was a serious conspiracy to hurt lance and lie...even governments might be involved ...in any other serious sport Phil would have been off the air jack quick as a serious commentator...but noone really gives a **** so that is the point...just enjoy the show and don't get hung up on morals as morals are out the ****ing window of course...

Vamoots58
07-20-2018, 08:26 AM
Craddock finished 42nd today.

Looks like he is recovering...

BK

Animal!!!