PDA

View Full Version : tdf podcast

vqdriver
07-08-2018, 03:25 PM
i'm a podcast nut and that's pretty much all i listen to when driving. most bike related podcasts have been fairly dry and boring, but 'the move' podcast with lance has been a great listen. it's strangely fascinating to listen to from a race insider. you can be a great athlete but not be able to handle a listening audience. lance is pretty adept at that, a good voice for the medium, and has the experience to offer some good insights makes watching the race more enjoyable. i'm not a lance fan, particularly the way he treated people around him, but i gotta admit, this podcast is a great companion to bike races

vqdriver
07-08-2018, 03:29 PM
let me add btw, this is by no means profanity laced, but they do speak freely so be advised if listening with kids.

jumphigher
07-08-2018, 04:24 PM
I'm gonna give it a listen..

Clean39T
07-08-2018, 04:56 PM
The Cycling Podcast and CyclingTips podcast are both doing daily coverage, and with none of that douchey frat-boy vibe you get on LA's podcast...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kramnnim
07-08-2018, 06:41 PM
And Cyclingnews and BBC 5 Live Bespoke and SBS Cycling.

cal_len1
07-08-2018, 08:08 PM
The Cycling Podcast and CyclingTips podcast are both doing daily coverage, and with none of that douchey frat-boy vibe you get on LA's podcast...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm with you, he is a super arrogant dude, I listened to the one from stage 2, nearly had to turn it off. He does provide great insight, but I just can't get past his douchiness... The ones you list are better IMO.