PDA

View Full Version : Element 6 Carbon Repair and Painting

irideti
06-21-2018, 06:44 PM
Does anyone have recent experience with Element 6 in Santa Ana, CA? I'm looking for a local painter to repair minor cosmetic damage on my bike's paint.

Bicyclepair
06-22-2018, 02:04 PM
Calfee got my C-Dale Super Six EVO High Mod dialed in after a crack in the top tube from something falling in the garage. Not too bad $$, and great work!

cgolvin
06-22-2018, 03:38 PM
No experience with Element 6.

I had some repair work done by Montenegro Manufacturing (http://www.montenegromfg.com/), and know quite a few others who have been very happy with his work. Paint is a relatively new addition to their services and as a result they tend to stick with more basic paint work, but Hern is a good guy and will definitely stand behind his work.

Happy to introduce you if you like — not super-convenient for you but a lot closer than Calfee (of whom I too think very highly) and you can do it without shipping.

irideti
06-22-2018, 04:02 PM
No experience with Element 6.

I had some repair work done by Montenegro Manufacturing (http://www.montenegromfg.com/), and know quite a few others who have been very happy with his work. Paint is a relatively new addition to their services and as a result they tend to stick with more basic paint work, but Hern is a good guy and will definitely stand behind his work.

Happy to introduce you if you like — not super-convenient for you but a lot closer than Calfee (of whom I too think very highly) and you can do it without shipping.

Thanks. My office is actually only 3 miles from Montenegro. Let me send them an email about what needs be done and maybe I'll stop by sometime next week? Basically I just need deep scratch on my fork's clear coat remove.

cgolvin
06-22-2018, 04:09 PM
Thanks. My office is actually only 3 miles from Montenegro. Let me send them an email about what needs be done and maybe I'll stop by sometime next week? Basically I just need deep scratch on my fork's clear coat remove.

Excellent. If you give me your name I can text Hern to give him a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk