PDA

View Full Version : Done

LouDeeter
06-21-2018, 08:43 AM
Done

Bicyclepair
06-21-2018, 01:44 PM
Depending on how old they are...I would take them back to your LBS and see if they can get them tken care of through the local rep.

makoti
06-21-2018, 03:01 PM
Happened to mine. The pad came almost completely out. They stepped up very nicely & got me a new pair. Mine were less than a year old. Try them again.
Luckily, I have a very handy GF who hates to throw stuff out. Those seams can be sewn (not be ME, but they can be apparently) and repaired. Kind of defeats the whole welded seam thing, but if they are out of warranty they don't have to be a total loss.

LouDeeter
06-21-2018, 05:36 PM
Done

makoti
06-21-2018, 06:23 PM
Yes, the warranty on the website is one year. These were purchased on the forum and while they look almost new, I can't claim a warranty for them. I just wondered whether there might be some special magic glue or process that reseals them, even if they can do it themselves. They are nice shorts. Worst case will be to have my wife sew them.

No clue about re-gluing, but my sewn pair is back in rotation and doing very well. No change to fit, feel, or function.

Catella
06-21-2018, 06:31 PM
Not a big deal! Always take care of our customers. We can send you a replacement or you can upgrade to the Pacifica Griffith bibs with a discount code. info@catella.cc for details.
The Griffith bibshorts feature a seamless hem with an integrated gripper. Miti fabrics and Elastic interface "super air" breathable pad.
Here is the link. Catella Griffith Bibs (https://catella.cc/product/catella-griffith-bibshorts/)

LouDeeter
07-03-2018, 05:00 AM
Just want to let everyone know that Catella replaced the bibs.

SlowPokePete
07-03-2018, 05:15 AM
That is awesome to hear!

SPP