PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ride in Arenberg stuff?

makoti
06-20-2018, 10:02 PM
I'm going to be getting a kit made by them & wondering if anyone has used them and can comment on fit vs Rapha PT stuff. As usual, I'm stuck between a M & L on the sizing charts. PT, I size up in the bibs, stay M in jerseys.
I know the stuff is fairly new, but maybe?

https://www.arenberg.co/

wai2fast
06-21-2018, 12:23 PM
I bought a kit last year. I typically wear S with Rapha. I ended up contacting the folks at Arenberg directly to sort out the sizing and landed on an XS jersey and S bibs. Fits perfectly!

makoti
06-21-2018, 12:53 PM
I bought a kit last year. I typically wear S with Rapha. I ended up contacting the folks at Arenberg directly to sort out the sizing and landed on an XS jersey and S bibs. Fits perfectly!

So you went smaller in the jersey? I think I might contact them, too. That's not what I would have expected.

wai2fast
06-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Yeah. I gave them my height/weight and that's what they recommended.

makoti
06-21-2018, 08:51 PM

Fine advice! I emailed them tonight & got a response in minutes. Had an answer with 30, even sending emails back & forth. Not bad considering I was probably talking to the guy in AUS.